• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    My wife and I took a road trip to Clarsksville today. The express purpose, of course, was to go to Falls City Arms and meet Indiucky. At first I went in, introduced myself and started looking around. Nice surplus guns but I already have one of everything he had. I mentioned my wife was with me and she was in the car with the A/C running. Indiucky asked if my wife liked dogs. I said yes. Whereupon Indiucky opens a door and out comes a puppy. He picks up the puppy goes out to my car and presents the puppy to my wife. Well she comes in the store with the puppy and sits down with the puppy. She and the puppy are having a lovefest while Indiucky and I are talking guns, history, ancient relics, etc. Meanwhile the puppy has literally licked and nipped at my wife until she was exhausted! We had a great, did I say GREAT time meeting Indiucky and Saul the puppy. Then while leaving, my wife was given an ancient relic, we all shook hands and we departed. If you are anywhere near Clarksville you must visit Falls City Arms. There are no nicer gun dealers in Indiana. Period!

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    One of these days I plan to make the drive down too. I've never actually met Rick in person but I feel like I know him fairly well from his antics here and on Twitter.

Did yall know he tweets? Honest to gosh he does. And he's pretty good at it too.

I also find it hard to believe he didn't have a single thing you don't already own.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Clarksville is close to the southern end of Indiana and a long trip from the northern end. But if in the area i would stop in to see Falls City Arms.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My wife and I took a road trip to Clarsksville today. The express purpose, of course, was to go to Falls City Arms and meet Indiucky. At first I went in, introduced myself and started looking around. Nice surplus guns but I already have one of everything he had. I mentioned my wife was with me and she was in the car with the A/C running. Indiucky asked if my wife liked dogs. I said yes. Whereupon Indiucky opens a door and out comes a puppy. He picks up the puppy goes out to my car and presents the puppy to my wife. Well she comes in the store with the puppy and sits down with the puppy. She and the puppy are having a lovefest while Indiucky and I are talking guns, history, ancient relics, etc. Meanwhile the puppy has literally licked and nipped at my wife until she was exhausted! We had a great, did I say GREAT time meeting Indiucky and Saul the puppy. Then while leaving, my wife was given an ancient relic, we all shook hands and we departed. If you are anywhere near Clarksville you must visit Falls City Arms. There are no nicer gun dealers in Indiana. Period!

:yesway:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was thinking about maybe making a visit later this week too. I'm off later in the week but I have a long honey-do list.

Yeah... 50% chance of storm Monday and Tuesday might push things off until Thursday/Friday for me. But then again, that stuff has waited this long, so....

Old Syko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Rick's pretty good about giving refuge to our Canuck friends from the far north.:draw:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Which is why Bourbon is an absolute necessity, to get the taste of Dr. Pepper out of your mouth( as licking your ass in public is considered bad form).

Dude. That's blasphemous.

Dr. Pepper is great. It's even better with a couple of shots of Jim Beam mixed into it.

Top Bottom