• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    hello kind ingo members!, we've (southern Indiana friends of the nra) have a few raffles going on right now, leading up to our banquet on Friday august 3rd!, if any if these pique your interest please pm me! (you don't have to be present to win!)

1st we have 5 glock's we're giving away to 5 lucky winners! only 300 tickets, with a low low price of 20 dollars each, or 3 for 50!

2nd we have a henry big boy, and a ruger vaquero both in 45 colt, that will be given to 1 lucky winner! again only 300 tickets 20 bucks each, or 3 for 50!

and you can mix and match these! if you want 2 of 1 raffle, and one of the other, guess what! 3 tickets for 50 bucks!

in the third raffle, were giving away 3 .22's to different winners!, one is a ruger 22/45 tactical, one is a ruger 10/22 takedown, and the other is a tippman arms m4 carbine!

so how will this work? if you want tickets, pm me!, i'll give you my address, you can mail me a check, ill let you know what numbers I have, and if one is a lucky number ill let you have it, then ill text or email a picture of your ticket, then on the night of the drawing, if you're a lucky winner, i'll text or email you! (due to Indiana raffle laws, tickets cant be sold online!)

OR you can pick them up in Evansville at Rajos gunshop (if you stop in on a Saturdays, you can get them from me!), impoc guns, lawman tactical, i'll have them at the redbrush members meeting this Thursday july 5th and august 2nd (the night before the banquet) and i'll also have them at the redbrush steel shoot this sunday, and at the redbrush bowling pin shoots on Thursday july 12,19 and 26th

for anybody who isn't familiar with the fnra, we are the non profit, non political branch of the nra, all the money we raise, is given away! 1/2 go's to the national level, and supports things like refuse to be a victim and eddie eagle, the other 50% stays right here in Indiana!, and is given to boyscout shooting programs, collage shooting programs, school archery leagues, brownells youth day's and so on!

fyi Indiana was the #1 fundraising state for the last 2 years!, and 3 years ago, we were second behind California!

in this day and age, the liberals are attacking gun owners they way the used to attack smoking! and they wont be happy till all guns are gone!, with your help, we can continue to educate the youth of America on gun ownership and safety! and you purchasing tickets to events like fnra banquets and these raffles can help fund the future of "our sport!"

thanks
    Russell

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    bump this up!...PLEASE buy tickets!

just found out last night that a local school is starting a trap team, and the fnra has given them money to start their program!

if your child shoots in a school archery program, the can get money from the friends!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom