• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As Heckler & Koch credit rating continues to tumble (now on par with Iraq), signs of concern gather around the company.

Bet about now Hans and Dieter wish they did not tell us that we suck and that they hate us. HK may want to re-think laughing off that plant in Georgia which would have made retro guns for U.S. and South America sales.

Donnerwetter! Ach nee, Hans!

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/07/06/heckler-koch-fights-for-survival/

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    In their defense, from what I've read on the HK boards from people that buy things new enough to be serviced by the mfr, they've been trying to turn around the customers service thing lately. It did suck for many decades though. These things are relative though, anything would be better than what it used to be.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Beyond they hate us and we suck, any time another manufacturer saw that many liked specific designs, especially the MP5, H&K went on the warpath and threw lawyers at them, suing for design infringement and shutting down any competition. They even went so far as saying that even though the patents had run out, the iconic shape of the MP5 could not be copied without license. And a federal judge agreed.

Not to mention their prices were crazy high as well.

Sorry but will not shed a tear if they go under.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One wonders why it never occurred to them that disinclination to produce products that buyers want and pissing on the majority of potential buyers are not good business practices.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Hk standa for hates kustomers. I've owned a couple HKs. I sold them all and bought glocks. I filed for a $200 rebate a few years ago for my HK45T. After several emails assuring me it would be coming. It never came and HK pretty much said oh well. Promotion is over and you cannot re submit. So I'll never own another HK again.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm a Business Administration major. I can't remember any of the umpteen classes I took over the years saying that pissing off your customers was a viable business model.

Top Bottom