• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HodgeStyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2018
    Scott County
    If anybody knows online or in person where i can find a good .45, then let me know please. I have been shooting a 9mm for quite awhile now and want to upgrade to a bigger caliber. Im looking to spend around 400.00 or close to it for a decent firearm.

HodgeStyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2018
    Scott County
    That is a beautiful handgun, however thats also a 3 hr trip 1 way for me. I will see if the seller is willing to travel. Travel for me is not as easy, since i work 60 to 70 hrs a week. Lol

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    I got super lucky and found a RIA Tac Ultra FS in 45 for $400 on Gun Broker. The only malfunction I've had in 600ish rounds was one FTE, and I'm pretty sure my thumb was riding the slide.
    Carry it just about every day and love it. Only thing I want to adjust is a slightly lighter trigger.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I saw a beautiful Paraordnance 1911 GI Expert at Falls City Firearms yesterday. I think Rick priced it at $450. Like new, with case.

A lot closer to you than Ft. Wayne, Hodgestyle!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Wanting to upgrade to a .45 caliber.

Woah There!

What do you mean by - UPGRADE?
    That's like saying you want to "Upgrade" your Chevy by buying a Ford......or "Upgrade" your blond by getting a redhead......
    or "Upgrade" your iPhone with, well, anything else....wait, that actually IS an upgrade......

Can we back off from this offensive language because I'm sure it's racist, sexist or at least caliberphobic. :xmad:

HodgeStyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2018
    Scott County
    Woah There!

What do you mean by - UPGRADE?
    That's like saying you want to "Upgrade" your Chevy by buying a Ford......or "Upgrade" your blond by getting a redhead......
    or "Upgrade" your iPhone with, well, anything else....wait, that actually IS an upgrade......

Can we back off from this offensive language because I'm sure it's racist, sexist or at least caliberphobic. :xmad:

Well to be honest, i am going from shooting a 9mm for 3 to 4 yrs now. So to me, saying "UPGRADE", I mean penetration. I just want something with more PUNCH. Maybe upgrade wasn't the best wording for it, however that is the word i use going from a smaller caliber to a larger caliber.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Well to be honest, i am going from shooting a 9mm for 3 to 4 yrs now. So to me, saying "UPGRADE", I mean penetration. I just want something with more PUNCH. Maybe upgrade wasn't the best wording for it, however that is the word i use going from a smaller caliber to a larger caliber.

If you want a .45, cool. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing you said here makes much sense though, especially the part about penetration.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Funny I'm looking to do the opposite. Have a Gen 4 G21 wearing Trijicon HD night sights, extra mags and holster. Also hand loading stuff.

Trade it in heart beat for a Glock 9mm.

Top Bottom