• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I dunno, but I hear his sister is the best prostitute in the whooooole country.

That escalated quickly!

My problem with these types of programs, is that they make no attempt to hide their bias. Michael Moore, and those like him, never show their failures... only their edited successes. It would certainly be boring TV, to show the 50 failures to fool people with the 1 successful attempt.

These programs are at their most basic level setup to preach to the choir. I'll bash liberals and conservatives, too. We want to listen to the things that confirm what we already believe. This show is aimed at people who believe these things, not learn something new...

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I dunno, but I hear his sister is the best prostitute in the whooooole country.

4th best.

[video=youtube;K6hEvfLfTRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6hEvfLfTRc[/video]

Almost right. She is number 4 prostitute in the country they are from, but "she was voted number one sex in mouth"

Too bad he walked out. He likely could have turned that into a funny and useful segment.
    Loved the Spinal Tap/Biker look.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Cohen is an anti 2A rectum of the first order. I’m so glad the gun store owner turned the table on this idiot. Score one for the good guys. Cohen should be charged with some sort of fraud trying to buy a weapon under false pretenses.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Cohen is an anti 2A rectum of the first order. I’m so glad the gun store owner turned the table on this idiot. Score one for the good guys. Cohen should be charged with some sort of fraud trying to buy a weapon under false pretenses.

Should be easy. Filling out the form with anything but the truth is illegal.

Top Bottom