Kokomo Gun and Knife Show
    August 11th 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    August 12th 9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Kokomo Event Center
    1500 N. Reed Rd. (IN 931 North)
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult
    Law enforcement with badge admitted FREE!

Guns, knives, ammo, reloading supplies, military surplus, clips & magazines,
    and more

AIR CONDITIONED

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Went today and saw the same old vendors with the same old guns from the last show that they did not sell because of absolutely ridiculous asking prices! Every person I spoke with said the same thing-ridiculous asking prices. I popped up Bud’s Guns on my cell phone and they beat the prices virtually everytime. This was true even with vendors selling used guns. Most of the time I could find new prices relatively close to the used prices being asked. Obviously these vendors never heard the phrase from selling cars on the weekend—Let’s move the iron!

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Went today and saw the same old vendors with the same old guns from the last show that they did not sell because of absolutely ridiculous asking prices! Every person I spoke with said the same thing-ridiculous asking prices. I popped up Bud’s Guns on my cell phone and they beat the prices virtually everytime. This was true even with vendors selling used guns. Most of the time I could find new prices relatively close to the used prices being asked. Obviously these vendors never heard the phrase from selling cars on the weekend—Let’s move the iron!

Thanks for taking one for the team bgcatty... I knew I had better things to do than look at the same vendors, same high prices. We went a while back and even the reloading supplies were still high.

Top Bottom