• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises will have a gun and knife show this weekend, August 18th and 19th, at the New Albany/ Floyd County 4-H Fairgrounds on Green Valley Road

Air Conditioned

Saturday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Admission $6, 12 and under free.
    Plenty of free parking.

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    I'll be there. Big George puts on a good show and NA fairgrounds is a good venue. One of the most friendly promoters going. Reminds me of Kenny Woods shows before he sold out to RK.

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Show was decent yesterday. Seen money and items exchanging hands. Also lots of people hanging out and fellowshiping. Actually one of the most friendliest gun show I have been to in a long time. Plus some of the prices were fair and others still wishing for the sucker with more money than brains wanting to pay 3X the going rate.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The venue was well-lit and air conditioned. Parking was plentiful. Mostly the vendors were friendly and fair. I had some coins to get rid of. One of the vendors said he wasn't interested, but pointed me in the right direction and we made a deal. I enjoy chewing the fat with folks. I sold a few small items that were clogging up the safe. I didn't see any S&W M&P pistols. If there had been a suppressor ready M&P .22 pistol I might have bitten. Not much in the way of new plastic pistols though. Lots of blued steel and wood.

Top Bottom