• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abeguzmanmarine

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    TERRE HAUTE
    My son is in the Navy Sea Cadets, every year Deb with Plainfield Shooting Supply hosts range time for them. This year I let them learn on my Winchester Model 62 pump and Marlin 39A lever and Mossberg Model 152 22 rifles. They had a blast. Deb setup a range course, 5 shots 12 ga, 6 shots 1911, and 6 targets with AR. My son got the fastest time with 68 seconds. Really did an outstanding job hitting all targets with the 12ga. Even clearing a jam on the 1911 and never missing. His only mistake was his first shot with the AR, too low, he corrected and then 6 for 6. His reward was being able to shoot the Barrett 50. Which of course he loved.
    I also let them have fun with 45LC. Even the little ones stood tall. Good fun times and great instruction for the next generation.
    Pics below and 1 vid. I tried uploading the range course but it won’t let me. It’s pretty cool to see.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I read the above posts and saw that Plainfield apparently has a shooting range (or was this at some other site?). I purchased an Armalite 50BMG for my son last year but we haven't found anywhere within about 100mi to shoot it. As he just purchased a new -to him- home in the country he has been to busy to travel to shoot.

What I need is information on Plainfield as there is nothing I can find on the web, that tells me if their is a possibility we could shot the 50.

He was in Guard and Active service for a few years before he was medically discharged for broken feet. He does work a regular job and receives compensation for the Army Injury.

Top Bottom