• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    So the answer is to waste more money, regardless what they would like to see. They will still get grandma's shotgun and busted up pocket guns and 22 cal. The bad boys will keep their weapons.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm a cop. I'll give your AR a decent, loving, crime-free home for a $100 gift card. This isn't a sting. It won't be at a police station. (Unlike the geniuses who put this sort of feel-good BS together, I will run the S/N for stolen, though)

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Hmm, maybe I should head to the hardware store and start making some pipe guns. I'll even put a serial number on them.

But in all seriousness, if I went down there and started offering people $100 cash for anything good (or some amount over whatever they are offering), am I going to end up in handcuffs like what happened to the INGOer who did that last time?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hmm, maybe I should head to the hardware store and start making some pipe guns. I'll even put a serial number on them.

But in all seriousness, if I went down there and started offering people $100 cash for anything good (or some amount over whatever they are offering), am I going to end up in handcuffs like what happened to the INGOer who did that last time?

(ring... ring)
    probably

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The odds are that yes. Yes you will.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If they want to waste the money of antigunners, that's fine with me.

A unit, including a law enforcement agency of a unit, may not conduct a firearm buyback program unless the firearm buyback program is financed or funded with private funds or grants, and not public funds.
    Ind. Code Ann. § 35-47-3.5-3.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They don't want old guns so does that mean that I get more money for my Glock 19 than I would for my Springfield 1903A3?
    That 03 is a weapon of war!! I'll step and buy that one so the antis can focus on Jennings and Hi Points.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Does it seem to anybody else that there's a pent up force in city administration that would like to release a blizzard of regulation on guns, but is held in check like a crazy animal in a cage. You hear the noise and see the bars vibrate but the cage door still holds.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Does it seem to anybody else that there's a pent up force in city administration that would like to release a blizzard of regulation on guns, but is held in check like a crazy animal in a cage. You hear the noise and see the bars vibrate but the cage door still holds.

You noticed too? Scary what some people think in spite of logic and evidence.

on what grounds?
    and what happen to the ingoer that it did happen to

also curious.

smasherofall

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    I'm a cop. I'll give your AR a decent, loving, crime-free home for a $100 gift card. This isn't a sting. It won't be at a police station. (Unlike the geniuses who put this sort of feel-good BS together, I will run the S/N for stolen, though)

Do they check the ser #'s for stolen?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    How does anyone seriously still believe that trading gift cards for broken down old **** guns and attic Arisakas impacts the violent crime rate and the banger culture in any way, shape, or form?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom