• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wapahiti

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    Pendleton
    I do not post a lot because of other boards I have been on that people slam you from a key board that would not say anything to your face. I have seen a few guns in the classifieds that I would buy if there was not a 50 post rule. I am not complaining about the rule but feel bad for the seller as I have no way to contact them.
    At the pace I post I will be dead before I can buy one gun at 1 post every 3 years:):.
    Have A great day and sorry if this post is in the wrong place.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This is not a classifieds site. This is a forum that just happens to have a classified section for the benefit of participating members.

You can either participate and post so we can get to know you, or pony up the cash for site supporter status. Paying members bypass the 50 post rule.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Does being a site supporter credit you 50 posts or does it just allow access regardless?

I don't know.

If you click on his username and view his forum posts, there are just 3. The one where he introduced himself, and the two in this thread, so it appears to jump you to 50.

It raises an interesting question, if you allow your site supporter status to lax does it subtract 50 posts? If so, he could end up back at 3 posts a year from now.

Top Bottom