If I told him once, I told him a thousand times.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I saw the video a few times. Didn’t know it was a BB gun. So why did he run out the door like a little ***** over losing a BB gun :):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since it is in Colorado, I hope he was just stoned out of his head... that would be embarrassing...

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    From Texaschlforum:

Re: Robbery 101 Fail#8
    by sugar land dave. » 12 Sep 2018 20:19
    Poor guy.... He reached in his pocket to prepay for some gas. Thought he was putting his wallet down on the counter, but too late realized he had reached in the wrong pocket where he kept his mouse hunting pellet gun. Realizing that he could probably not properly explain all of this, he sensibly fled.
    biggrinjester.gif

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    ...."when you pull your pistol out, point and threaten to shoot. DON'T throw your gun at anyone!"
    "And pull up your pants!"

This might be the worst robbery attempt ever

Every action movie I see the bad guy holds the gun on the good guy and then proceeds to berate him for 10 minutes. In that amount of time the good guy figures out how to chew through the ropes that are tying his hands, runs over the bad guy with his own car, or some other miraculous escape.

Lesson: If you pull your gun out don’ talk - shoot ! !

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Every action movie I see the bad guy holds the gun on the good guy and then proceeds to berate him for 10 minutes. In that amount of time the good guy figures out how to chew through the ropes that are tying his hands, runs over the bad guy with his own car, or some other miraculous escape.

Lesson: If you pull your gun out don’ talk - shoot ! !
    [video=youtube;dBi_U3u1NeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBi_U3u1NeM[/video]

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    It's why I said "pull up your pants" in my OP. When these 'gangsta' wannabe's wear their pants so they're not covering the backside you ain't jumpin' that counter. And as for his "kick" at the door push handle, that was the worst. Nothing like setting yourself up to miss the handle, go thru the plate glass door, and severe a major artery.

You may notice after he's out the door....... he's grabbing at his pants, which are now down around his knees.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom