• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I heard that Orion Arms in Jeffersonville is now Kentuckiana Gun Store. Are they under new ownership or did they just change their name?

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Always found them sort of hit or miss. Depending on what they had it was reasonable or outrageous. Have bought a few weapons from them over the years.

Don

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I always enjoyed their selection which is large, but the last two or three times I stopped by the staff was anything but friendly. I haven't been in a couple years now, sucks as they were carrying ar500 steel targets.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Its a neat shop to go in and check out the large inventory of guns, but not to buy from. Their prices always seem to be 40 or 50 bucks more then everyone else and if you decide you want to see something its more of an inconvience for the staff to come help..

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Its a neat shop to go in and check out the large inventory of guns, but not to buy from. Their prices always seem to be 40 or 50 bucks more then everyone else and if you decide you want to see something its more of an inconvience for the staff to come help..

You would think with ESR and their better prices right across the street they would be little better but they are not.

HEADKNOCKER

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2017
    Clarksville
    I've been going to Keisler's/Orion/Kentuckiana Gun Store since Doug owned it & was a small joint in the 711 building in front of the Green Tree Mall.. = Old Times..

Guys go look & see what you want & when you're ready to buy go by Everything Concealed Carry in Clarksville..
    I looked around trying to find a deal on a Glock 26, Best I could find was used ones for sale in the classifieds here on INGO = $425 - $500..
    Well anyhow ECC has/had LEO trade in G26 Gen 4s for $399.. My #3 son bought one "AS NEW" & did his very 1st 4473 this last monday..
    This pistol is new.. Still has the copper grease & not even one scratch YET!! And there was a gunshow this weekend in Louisville which I have stopped going to being they charge $8 to park & $12 to get in the show That's $20 before you ever step inside.. I want a box of ammo for my $20..

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    Update. Louisville Fairgrounds upped parking to an even $10 as they couldn't find employees that could make change. Tables for Dickson's show are now $115 and he still has control of the microphone. NGD is in a death spiral.

Cardsfan29315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    New Albany
    Exactly!! Mike at ECC has by far the best pricing around and he’s a great guy too. The few times I have been to Kentuckiana/Orion they act like you’re bothering them by having a pocket full of money and wanting to buy a gun. I bought the same gun at ECC that they had but it was $300 less.
    I’ll never step a foot in there again

Top Bottom