• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    [FONT=&amp]Neat ad from 1963.. So many German rifles laying around they had to make lamps out of them.. Oh yeah a few bigger duck guns...[/FONT]

33eojup.gif

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    That's awesome! I'm sure my wife will nix the rifle lamp in the living room. :):

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    [FONT=&amp]Neat ad from 1963.. So many German rifles laying around they had to make lamps out of them.. Oh yeah a few bigger duck guns...[/FONT]

33eojup.gif

My grandfather took me all the time as a kid to walk the waterfront of old town Alexandria and peek into the overflowing warehouses of Interarms and we would end up at the store after him letting me climb all over the artillery pieces out front.

Sam Cummings, one of the original salesman of death.

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Okay Randy Lahey from Saint Louis...Never mention on a public forum you've read "Unintended Consequences"...Okay Randy?

:)

Bring it. I'll admit to having an early edition with the "correct" FBI sniper's name. It is a cautionary tale of why we must reign in those gun nuts.

Gotta say though, I hate when old guys start talking about surplus arms in the 1960s. Piles of 1911s at shows for $75.00/choice, etc.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Man, a Puteaux 25mm for the equivalent of $1000 in 2018 dollars? Damn, I was born in the wrong decade by far. I was looking at one at Knob Creek a year or so ago for about $12,000.

It's pretty clear why most of the guys with all the really cool NFA items are so old... they all bought them when they were super cheap.

Top Bottom