• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Karl Fairburne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2018
    Loveland
    I'm going with Sandy Hoax. Remember, it happened on Obama's watch.... The guy who hates firearms. Except those who protect him and his family. I truly dislike Obama.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    F*** it, I'll bite. Sandy Hook had some convincing counter-theories but it took them a bit to come out, long enough to make me seriously doubt them. The only concrete point of suspicion for me was how there just happened to be training for this precise event going on that delayed the response. As for the pictures of the dead children allegedly taken after the event... Jesus turned water into wine, but even he'd be amazed at a bored loser with an affinity for Photoshop.

If my above response leads you to think that I'm not much for conspiracies, you're right. Call me stupid, naive, or any other word you want, most of them I just can't buy.

That being said, I'm highly suspicious of the event that took place in Las Vegas this time last year. The timing, the execution, the targets, it was like a Clinton-Feinstein wet dream. Add to that the fact that the cleanup was so well done, leaving only enough leads to follow for a while but nothing of any real value, which left the gun industry as the only villain in the story. I honestly couldn't write a better narrative to push some aggressive gun control.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Counter theories? Yeah, there are always counter theories. Convincing? Not to anybody I know. Consider how many co-conspirators it would take and what they would have to do in order to fake such an event. Redonkulous!

Is this the reason a person from Colorado suddenly shows up on an Indiana-based gun forum? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom