• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Well i did again.....I earned a medal in a CMP match...and took 2nd place over all for the match.
    Couple weeks ago September 8th John Garand match at fort Wayne rifle and revolver. It was wet and cold,but that did not stop 10 of us from shooting a great rifle match. After squaring us up,and the safety briefing, my squad was off to the pits,I got lucky and I was the "pit official "
    After that it was our turn to shoot.....my first sighter shot was an "X" and my 2nd sighter was a 10......ok let's shoot for record.....and I did, 30 shots later I had scored a 275-5X good enough for a bronze medal in modern military..........many thanks to the crew at FWRR for putting on a great match

A little more about the match CMP Games, Saturday 8 September 2018 ? Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver Club Range

Hope to see ya at match soon

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    Well i did again.....I earned a medal in a CMP match...and took 2nd place over all for the match.
    Couple weeks ago September 8th John Garand match at fort Wayne rifle and revolver. It was wet and cold,but that did not stop 10 of us from shooting a great rifle match. After squaring us up,and the safety briefing, my squad was off to the pits,I got lucky and I was the "pit official "
    After that it was our turn to shoot.....my first sighter shot was an "X" and my 2nd sighter was a 10......ok let's shoot for record.....and I did, 30 shots later I had scored a 275-5X good enough for a bronze medal in modern military..........many thanks to the crew at FWRR for putting on a great match

A little more about the match CMP Games, Saturday 8 September 2018 ? Fort Wayne Rifle and Revolver Club Range

Hope to see ya at match soon

Congradulations and thank you for sharing your pictures. Currently looking into to getting my son possibly in CMP matches.

Top Bottom