Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wizardfitz View Post
    Just checked website, shows out of stock. Hopefully they'll have a second run
    You have to call them. It was never "in stock" on the website. They are filling a build queue with reservations and then will be building them.
    Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom.

User Info Menu

Badass! holds one more round than the pump version.
    “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.”

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Just put my pre-order in. At $449, that is one hell of a deal IMO.

Side note...in speaking with their customer service, they modified the back of the receiver to take MOSSBERG stocks/braces/accessories. I am looking at putting the SB Tactical 590-SBM4 on this bad boy.

I like the looks and features of the Remington V3 Tac-13 better than the Black Aces version. But at twice the price...for a range toy, I couldn't justify it.

User Info Menu

I picked up a Black Aces Tactical ProS synthetic model for a great price at a local auction. Unfired and NIB. Just ordered an SB3 brace. With a 14" barrel and a 4+1 capacity, this may become part of the home defense plan if operation is reliable.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

If they came with a factory installed laser I might be interested.
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

I had (having) a very bad experience with bat, they would not stand behind anything with it. No warranty at all, other then lip service after the sale, the service has been zero. If you look on the site under terms, they are not covering anything.

I have been working since Aug to get any help from them, it is now in the hands of the CC company in an effort to get any kind of help on the matter.

I am a repeat costumer with them, this being the second gun I bought. But never again, nor will I recommend them. Stick with a Mossberg or the such, you can't go wrong. A buddy bought a Mossberg 9200 back in 1991 and had to send it in a couple months back, Mossberg replaced the barrel and covered the shipping at no cost. Damn sure won't get that bat the next day after buying...

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff Dave View Post
    I had (having) a very bad experience with bat, they would not stand behind anything with it. No warranty at all, other then lip service after the sale, the service has been zero. If you look on the site under terms, they are not covering anything.

I have been working since Aug to get any help from them, it is now in the hands of the CC company in an effort to get any kind of help on the matter.

I am a repeat costumer with them, this being the second gun I bought. But never again, nor will I recommend them. Stick with a Mossberg or the such, you can't go wrong. A buddy bought a Mossberg 9200 back in 1991 and had to send it in a couple months back, Mossberg replaced the barrel and covered the shipping at no cost. Damn sure won't get that bat the next day after buying...
    That's interesting and good to know.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    That's interesting and good to know.
    FWIW, I've heard other people having problems with Black Aces Tactical also. Same problem as Sheriff Dave - no help whatsoever with defective product.
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

I can't speak for their customer service, but so far, my experience with the Pro S has been a bit iffy. It started as not being very reliable at all, jamming on just about everything. I've been working with some heavy duty high velocity loads and it seems to be improving. It now generally cycles the Remington GL127 without a problem, but it can still be iffy on some other lighter birdshot loads.

I'm hoping I can get it to be 100%, as it makes a very handy little room sweeper.

Minimum Government, Maximum Freedom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2