• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I received a mailer today offering me the chance to sign up friends and family for $25 for 1 year, or $500 Life membership.
    It says I can sign up to 6 people at these reduced prices.

Everyone in my circles are already Life members.
    If anyone would like me to sponsor you for a Life membership, send me a pm. :ingo:

The mailer also states, in no uncertain terms, that these prices will never be offered again.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Take advantage of this offer folks.

I know a lot of people like to ***** and moan about the NRA, but it's still the biggest dog in the fight for gun rights and the organization the anti-gunners and politicians pay attention to most.

If you don't like their direction, become a member and advocate for change.

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I just checked their website to see what an upgrade would cost for a Patron member. They have a special, $300 for Endowment, so I signed up for $25/month payments. In a year I will get another jacket. :)

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Everyone on INGO who is not a life member should take advantage of this offer. I did a while back and am now paying off the endowment upgrade. Get the payment plan and it is painless! Just do it!!!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What are the difference for both from regular life membership?
    I'm a Patron Life Member. My wife and I upgraded our Life memberships from Life, to Endowment, to Patron to support the organization. Now we can text Wayne LaPierre. Actually we can't but I do love saying that.

Why does the NRA (the entity, never the 6 million individuals who make up the NRA) get so much more hate than any other group from the antis? Must be doing something right.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm a Patron Life Member. My wife and I upgraded our Life memberships from Life, to Endowment, to Patron to support the organization. Now we can text Wayne LaPierre. Actually we can't but I do love saying that.

Why does the NRA (the entity, never the 6 million individuals who make up the NRA) get so much more hate than any other group from the antis? Must be doing something right.

Same reason heads are imploding over Trump. The very same reason.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    What are the difference for both from regular life membership?

From what I can tell, a certificate and a "white glove" sort of phone number to call. They're hitting me up to move to Benefactor from Patron and I was trying to figure that out myself, in addition to contemplating getting my kids life memberships.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I feel it is important, very important. They fight very hard on our behalf and we definitely need that now. I joined Life a little while back and then last year went endowment/patron and received (after quite a wait) a very nice leather jacket. Unfortunately I gained a few pounds and it fit, but not to my liking so I gave it to my son.

We live in difficult times and need a strong voice. Gun Owners of America is also a good lobby for us as well.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I don't understand anyone who owns a gun, not being an NRA member, recently re-signed up, hope to up grade to life or 5 year member soon

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I don't understand anyone who owns a gun, not being an NRA member, recently re-signed up, hope to up grade to life or 5 year member soon

You could upgrade now, get the special prices, and put it on the E-Z-Payment plan.
    Just call member services 800-672-3888

Once this promotion is over, these prices are gone for good.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I got my 2019 card and in it is an offer to upgrade to endowment (and its till the end of the year) for 250.00, and I'd get a free jacket!...and that's perfect timing cause I think I need to wash my current jacket, and while its drying I can wear my new nra jacket!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I got my 2019 card and in it is an offer to upgrade to endowment (and its till the end of the year) for 250.00, and I'd get a free jacket!...and that's perfect timing cause I think I need to wash my current jacket, and while its drying I can wear my new nra jacket!

I got a leather NRA bomber jacket when I signed up for a Life membership, but that was 20 years ago, and it cost me $1000.
    I'm not complaining. I still have the jacket and wear it often.
    My membership is now Benefactor Life, and I'm still trying to sign up everyone I can.

Both of my parents joined as annual members, only because they saw what it meant to me.
    My father died just under 4 years ago and my stepmother continues to renew her membership, though she's never owned a firearm.
    I doubt she's ever held, let alone shot, a gun of any kind.

Hoping I can sign up a few more before the offer ends.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am getting some new jacket for Patron as well. I like the one I got for the last upgrade. It was a Carhartt knockoff. I wear it in the winter around town :D

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    I followed mgderf's advise yesterday and called them at the number he provided (800-672-3888). The lady who answered was very pleasant and easy to understand and I was able to upgrade to life, getting both the $500 price and EZ Pay option. I didn't get a jacket or any other swag, but I'd rather have the price discount anyway. I should have done it years ago! If I was smart, I should sign up my 3 kids at this price as well!

--Rick

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I followed mgderf's advise yesterday and called them at the number he provided (800-672-3888). The lady who answered was very pleasant and easy to understand and I was able to upgrade to life, getting both the $500 price and EZ Pay option. I didn't get a jacket or any other swag, but I'd rather have the price discount anyway. I should have done it years ago! If I was smart, I should sign up my 3 kids at this price as well!

--Rick

Everybody please understand one thing.
    When the NRA holds these blitzes on memberships, they usually get somewhat overwhelmed by the numbers.
    It usually take 4-8 weeks after you tender your payment for their records department to catch up.
    You will be notified when the membership/upgrade takes affect, but it may take a while.

Be patient, and look at it this way. The longer it takes them to process, the more people have evidently joined. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom