Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DA/SA pistols

Marksman

User Info Menu

DA/SA pistols

So I made the mistake of fondling a P229 Legion the other day and kind of fell in love with it. I have been debating switching back to a DA/SA gun for carry and that might be the gun to make it happen.

Is is there any others I should considered, Iíve had both CZ and HK and the trigger reset was just god awful on both. I know for the price of a legion I can get some CGW trigger work on the CZ, but I donít know.

Anything out there I should consider? Does anyone carry a legion?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Having carried Sig's for over 20 years as a duty weapons as well as owning a few to include a 226 Legion Sig's are probably the best designed DA/SA followed by an HK IMHO and experience and Legions are tops at that

User Info Menu

Yep-
    Sig and HK are top tier....... in that order.

Buy once, cry once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

I changed my carry piece recently to the H&K P30SK as I liked the size and weight, but I didn't realize how much better the Sig trigger was, than most anyone else.

Plinker

User Info Menu

You might also look at the HK with the LEM trigger. It's like a DA/SA but automatically decockes when you take your finger off the trigger. It's a really light DA pull then when it cycles it stays cocked single action. I played with a Border Patrol 2000 during some training. It's pretty slick but I still like my Sig P series especially one with the Legion treatment.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I havenít been able to get my hands on an HK with an LEM trigger, but I want to at least give it a look. I had a USP a while back that was ok, but I shot a friends p30 and the trigger was just terrible with a super long reset, but the ergonomics where really nice.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nojoy621 View Post
    I havenít been able to get my hands on an HK with an LEM trigger, but I want to at least give it a look. I had a USP a while back that was ok, but I shot a friends p30 and the trigger was just terrible with a super long reset, but the ergonomics where really nice.
    The only downside with HKs is there are less dealer support. You can go about anywhere and get holsters mags etc for Glock M&Ps and Sig's (mostly 320 but P series is often there) not a big deal in the age of internet ordering for some who are ok with that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ECS686 View Post
    Having carried Sig's for over 20 years as a duty weapons as well as owning a few to include a 226 Legion Sig's are probably the best designed DA/SA followed by an HK IMHO and experience and Legions are tops at that
    Wait till you fondle a Tanfoglio stock 2.

User Info Menu

3rd gen S&W. They have a good trigger.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html <<<<<<<<<

INGOer # 22951

User Info Menu

If you want the best trigger, you'll have a hard time beating CZ. The CGW parts make all the difference in the world. They only get better with use.
    I love the feel of the P30's, but the trigger sucks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast