• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I got an email yesterday from BCA pushing their 7.62x39 AR. At $299 I thought it was a fantastic deal and I have been wanting another rifle in 7.62x39. Anyone have one here? I know there will be the group that always says you get what you pay for but really don’t care to hear that. I’d rather hear actual experiences.
    I hesitated buying yesterday and now they are sold out but I’d like to have a better idea Of actual performance if they ever show up again at that price.

Thanks, Matt

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I got an email yesterday from BCA pushing their 7.62x39 AR. At $299 I thought it was a fantastic deal and I have been wanting another rifle in 7.62x39. Anyone have one here? I know there will be the group that always says you get what you pay for but really don’t care to hear that. I’d rather hear actual experiences.
    I hesitated buying yesterday and now they are sold out but I’d like to have a better idea Of actual performance if they ever show up again at that price.

Thanks, Matt
    I bought some Bear Creek Arsenal barrels when they were on sale and I was very skeptical but they actually turned out to be very good shooters. Nothing like Criterion or shilen but pretty damn good for the money

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I bought some Bear Creek Arsenal barrels when they were on sale and I was very skeptical but they actually turned out to be very good shooters. Nothing like Criterion or shilen but pretty damn good for the money

I have a couple as well. Very happy for the money.

Matt

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    Bear Creek Arsenal is giving away free barrels to veterans for Veterans Day. After you sign up for the veterans discount you receive a email with the details. The minimum purchase is a Bear Creek sticker for $.25 and $10 for shipping. They have three barrels to chose from. I received one last year and ordered another this year. Their barrels are very good for the price.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Bear Creek Arsenal is giving away free barrels to veterans for Veterans Day. After you sign up for the veterans discount you receive a email with the details. The minimum purchase is a Bear Creek sticker for $.25 and $10 for shipping. They have three barrels to chose from. I received one last year and ordered another this year. Their barrels are very good for the price.
    Have told my brother about that the last two years but he won’t accept freebies like that.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    My son and I have purchased several items from BC. We have been very satisfied with all. I also purchased a barrel sold as Armalite from (I believe Brownel's, It looks to be a BC barrel when compared to one I purchased direct. I don't think you can beat the value of their products.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    +1 for Bear Creek Arsenal. I have used them in a few builds. GTG
    I agree:) again they dont put them through the same hole at 100 and 200 yards like my shilens but are easily 1 MOA@100.. I have 3 6.5 grendel's I've built, one with shilen, 1 with satern 18" and one with bear creek 16" all are great shooters. In order I listed, shilen=.00X MOA, satern= 1/2 MOA and BCA=1 MOA. that's all using same load, hornady brass, 129 gr hornady sst, cc #41 primers, 24.9 gr IMR 8208 XBR.

Top Bottom