• ...and so much more!
  • Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    They have some really nice stuff.
    probally 30 M1 carbines, lots of new and early colt 1911s, dozens of Mausers, Krags, Garands and stuff you never see.
    But they REALLY like their stuff ... seems way overpriced to me.
    Fun to look though!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They advertise a lot of guns on gunbroker. I can't imagine that they sell that many. You're right... they're REAL proud of their stuff.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Yeah the prices are redonkulous. $1,500 Garands, $400 91/30s, $800 non-German Mausers, etc. $20 transfer fee is okay...for Bloomington. There are interesting things on the walls to look at while you wait for a transfer, but I've never once looked at a price tag in the store and thought "Hey, I might actually buy this".

They got cool stuff. I'm just not inclined to "support your LGS" to the tune of $200 over market.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Bloomington. I have tried going to 4 Seasons a year ago to look at a shotgun they had listed and their posted hours were so crazy I didn't bother trying to go back.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. Hours are weird and drop to something ridiculously limited during the summer...as though IU students are important to a gun store.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    I have been there twice. The second time was to try to trade my No1mk4 towards a Jungle Carbine. He confirmed that the whole gun was savage, then ragged on it for having a dark bore and said he didn't want it. That's enough for me

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Hours alone have kept me from even attempting to visit their store. This area doesn't really have much in the way of a really good LGS. Any time I want to buy a gun I go first to the classifieds here, then to Rural King, and usually end up driving over an hour to Greenwood or Camby. We have some shops in the area but they mainly just offer to order stuff for you and stock only odds-and-ends. They're alright if you're just browsing for a new addition to the collection, but if you're actually looking for something specific, plan a road trip.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My gun store is the INGO classifieds.

If I was to actually venture out to a brick and mortar gun store, it would be one of our friends that are members here.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Does anyone know if they carry Walther pistols? I would stop in just to check a couple out. I didn't even know they were there. Have they been in business long?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Does anyone know if they carry Walther pistols? I would stop in just to check a couple out. I didn't even know they were there. Have they been in business long?

I've seen a P-38 and a P-1 there on GB.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think it's 4seaons something. They have a lot of stuff on GB priced moderately high, but I don't know if they deal or not.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I also believe they don't deal with c&r holders over gb. Seen some nice things but then saw the prices.

Astro91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2018
    Bloomington
    I live maybe 2-3 miles from Four Seasons. Really
    good place for a transfer, but they are priced higher than gunbroker and other stores around the Bloomington area. They don’t seem to what to work out a deal either.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    The folks in there are pleasant enough, but I don't know what keeps the doors open. It's been a while since I made it in, but at one time, they had some nice older stuff that I would have loved to own. Unfortunately, the difference between their price and my price was so big, I didn't even bother to negotiate.

Top Bottom