• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    I hope you didnt go . This show was dead. I am guessing 30% of the Normal Vendors were there ? ( if that ) .
    I have Always tried to support this show. And I hate to say this but I am re-thinking it.
    After Talking with some of the Vendors it sounds like A lot of Shows are down ?

boatswainsmate

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 20, 2014
    Howard County
    I hope you didnt go . This show was dead. I am guessing 30% of the Normal Vendors were there ? ( if that ) .
    I have Always tried to support this show. And I hate to say this but I am re-thinking it.
    After Talking with some of the Vendors it sounds like A lot of Shows are down ?
    Unfortunately I did. Thanks for the reply.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Frankly I think the show promoters up north need to throttle back their events a bit. I get they are in business and the more shows they put on the more $ for them; but, I believe in the big picture it harms vendors, attendees, and even the promoters. If vendors aren't making enough $ to make expenses they pull back and if attendees aren't seeing enough vendors to justify the time & travel, word gets around and they too eventually pull back creating an ever increasing downward spiral for all.

In terms of product, attendees, & vendors, IMHO the last show of any quality in Michiana was Nappanee which is held twice a year and most everyone knows it is only twice a year with vendors on a waiting list to fill the place.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I debated for about 30 seconds as to or not, but all the Ft. Wayne area gun shows are very disappointing, fewer fewer vendors, lots of "junk" and unrealistic prices on things.

Top Bottom