• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Is there a way to see what guns on Gunbroker actually sold for?
    I found where you could pay $2/per inquiry about a gun, but that seems inefficient.
    The "buy now" is the only indication of what the real selling price would be, and I have bought a gun that way before through them:
    a CZ SP-01 75 that someone put me onto that they saw on Gunbroker, and it was terrific.

[h=2]CZ 75 SP-01; 41.6 oz; 4.7 barrel; 1.5" width[/h]
    I bought a CZ 75 B Omega that I love but I want to get the SP-01 model b/c it is heavier and thicker.
    When I find one I will buy it, or put a trade up for one later when I have time.
    rimg.php
    CZ 75 SP-01 Type: Full-size
    Caliber: 9x19mm
    Capacity: 18 rounds
    Weight: 41.6 oz
    Length: 8.2″
    Height: 5.8″
    Width: 1.50″
    Barrel: 4.7″
    Trigger: DA/SA​

PhxCollier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2017
    Indiana
    If you “watch” the listing, then after it closes, you will be able to see what it sold for. You go to your watch list, then it will be shown under “watching” - “ended”.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    If you are a subscribing member you can go,,to advanced search -Click) then enter what you are looking for and (click)on sold items ,all items will come up in a list showing disposition .,Sold ,not sold ,And price

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What Walt said. GB is one of the best ways to see what things actually sell for, and find those things not found at your LGS.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If you “watch” the listing, then after it closes, you will be able to see what it sold for. You go to your watch list, then it will be shown under “watching” - “ended”.

1. Ah! Makes sense!

If you are a subscribing member you can go,,to advanced search -Click) then enter what you are looking for and (click)on sold items ,all items will come up in a list showing disposition .,Sold ,not sold ,And price

2. I really don't look at GunBroker often enough to pay to subscribe.
    3. Only recently was checking out the going price on the Bersa Thunder Pro XT to make sure I didn't pay too much for what is to me an unknown, although I knew a guy who loved them and used the XT in competition.

What Walt said. GB is one of the best ways to see what things actually sell for, and find those things not found at your LGS.

4. Yes, I did buy a gun from them when I was looking for a CZ 75 (41 oz) b/c none were available locally at the time.
    5. Usually I just go to a site of a LGS in Noblesville and see what they are selling for new and try to get whatever I'm looking for $100 - $150 less: sometimes I might get it for only $50 less (Glock 42 & 43).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't remember having to pay anything to set up a gunbroker account (which allows you to see completed auctions in the Advanced Search). If I did, it might have been a one dollar "test" transaction, since it seems like I needed to register a credit card (that I no longer have, I'm sure).

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I don't remember having to pay anything to set up a gunbroker account (which allows you to see completed auctions in the Advanced Search). If I did, it might have been a one dollar "test" transaction, since it seems like I needed to register a credit card (that I no longer have, I'm sure).

You don’t have to pay to register. The advanced search is cool. Learned something new.

1. I have an account, this was something else they were asking for money, to be able see what I'm talking about: don't know the details b/c I wasn't interested, but maybe you simply had to "subscribe" and there was no charge, I just interpreted that to mean "for a small fee."

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Pricing Report

7798bf50e398b5d73f30136a488c07ea

GB HelpUpdated 7 days ago

FollowGunBroker.com has access to extensive data related to firearms transactions. We use this information to produce a pricing distribution report to help sellers better understand fair prices and variability in pricing, based on conditions and market demand.

The pricing report shows the average sold price for the past 12 months based on the criteria you select, such as New or Used Firearm, Manufacturer, Series (optional), Model and Caliber or Gauge (optional).

To request a pricing report, use the GunBroker.com report generator: Generate a Pricing Report.
    Once you request a report, you have seven days to download the report from GunBroker.com.
    View previously run reports in the GunBroker.com Report Center.

The cost is $1.99 per report.
    The charge is billed to your account and included on your monthly statement.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Pricing Report

7798bf50e398b5d73f30136a488c07ea

GB HelpUpdated 7 days ago

FollowGunBroker.com has access to extensive data related to firearms transactions. We use this information to produce a pricing distribution report to help sellers better understand fair prices and variability in pricing, based on conditions and market demand.

The pricing report shows the average sold price for the past 12 months based on the criteria you select, such as New or Used Firearm, Manufacturer, Series (optional), Model and Caliber or Gauge (optional).

To request a pricing report, use the GunBroker.com report generator: Generate a Pricing Report.
    Once you request a report, you have seven days to download the report from GunBroker.com.
    View previously run reports in the GunBroker.com Report Center.

The cost is $1.99 per report.
    The charge is billed to your account and included on your monthly statement.

Ah yeah, that's something different. I'd not heard of this. Since you already have an account, you can just go to Search, then Advanced, then select Completed Auctions and enter whatever gun you're looking for to see what they sold for (and maybe you already know this). :)

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    The trouble is that the advance (Free ) search of completed auctions only goes back about 2 months.. This Pricing report lets you go back one year.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I had to pay years ago to have the advanced feature. I think it was a one time $1 or 1.99 can't remember which. But I feel like I've got my dollar or two's worth.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    There is no charge on GunBroker to register to buy items.
    If you register to sell, they request a valid credit card to verify your identity.
    They charge $1, or it might be $1.99 now, to your card to verify IT'S validity.

That charge is then placed into your "account", and can be used to pay seller fees.
    I joined GunBroker as a seller back in 2002 or somewhere there abouts.
    They charged my card $1.00.
    Some time later, when my card expired, they asked for a new card when I went to sell another item.
    This happened one more time over the past 16 years.
    I now have a credit with GunBroker of a whopping $3.00!

If I ever decided to sell another item I can use these funds to pay the sellers fee.
    Once registered as a seller you can access the advanced search feature as much as you desire, with no additional charges.

Top Bottom