• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    First is a 16 oz clear plastic storage jar. $.79 each. Free after rebate. I will be using mine for bulk ammo. https://www.menards.com/main/tools-...ar-16-oz/si-18186j/p-1522909791744-c-9189.htm

Second is a 325 piece assortment of cotton swabs. $4.99 each. https://www.menards.com/main/mcom/o...ack/27190/p-1537943377638-c-1525269720179.htm

Both sales end Sunday. The jars will be in the same aisle as the tool boxes and parts storage. The swabs will be in the hunting section, which in our store is in the garden center. If you can not find them, ask someone from Hardware.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    First is a 16 oz clear plastic storage jar. $.79 each. Free after rebate. I will be using mine for bulk ammo. https://www.menards.com/main/tools-...ar-16-oz/si-18186j/p-1522909791744-c-9189.htm

Second is a 325 piece assortment of cotton swabs. $4.99 each. https://www.menards.com/main/mcom/o...ack/27190/p-1537943377638-c-1525269720179.htm

Both sales end Sunday. The jars will be in the same aisle as the tool boxes and parts storage. The swabs will be in the hunting section, which in our store is in the garden center. If you can not find them, ask someone from Hardware.
    Really you had to go there!

I miss Menards

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    The spotting scope was a good deal during the 6 hour sales on Friday. They were all gone by noon on Friday at my store. Check online for SKU 5750517 at your local store to see if any are still available. I have the model from a couple of years ago and it does an OK job. I only use it at the range and that is only out to 100 yards. There are much better scopes available, but not at this price point.
    Don't know anything about the binoculars.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

Really you had to go there!

I miss Menards

I am still working on the swabs I bought the last go around.
    These are great for gun cleaning. They are durable, and the wooden stick comes in handy for scrubbing.

I have also been breaking off the sticks after use and saving them for other projects, like filling over-sized screw holes.
    I highly recommend these swabs if you're looking for cleaning supplies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I actually stood in line this year at menards for the safe.. people were absolutely insane..... and mostly for 1.50 garbage blankets... grown men pushing women cutting in line jumping the railing. Then you pull in back to get the gun safes, and its the most polite group of guys in their pickups :laugh:

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I actually stood in line this year at menards for the safe.. people were absolutely insane..... and mostly for 1.50 garbage blankets... grown men pushing women cutting in line jumping the railing. Then you pull in back to get the gun safes, and its the most polite group of guys in their pickups :laugh:

That's because Menards is much like the Walmart version of a hardware store or an old Sears. Unfortunately pretty much every big box store has become overrun with hooligans, thugs and mindless sheep. Saying all that, I did make a stop in the local Menards over the weekend to pick up a couple floor rugs they had on sale. I went in the evening and you could see the evidence of the busy day they had

Edit- I did pick up a couple decent hard plastic handgun cases that were on sale for 3.49 each

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    That's because Menards is much like the Walmart version of a hardware store or an old Sears. Unfortunately pretty much every big box store has become overrun with hooligans, thugs and mindless sheep. Saying all that, I did make a stop in the local Menards over the weekend to pick up a couple floor rugs they had on sale. I went in the evening and you could see the evidence of the busy day they had

Edit- I did pick up a couple decent hard plastic handgun cases that were on sale for 3.49 each

That is why I opt for opening that day. Because of seniority I get to open the front doors to let the masses in. The cleanup is akin to cleaning up after the circus big top got collapsed by a heard of rampaging elephants.

doublesharp

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Clark County
    The Jeffersonville Menards is my favorite store ever but there was nothing in the ad that got me out of the house. I love shopping Menards around 10 am on a Thursday morning. Seldom crowded and store is generally well stocked. As an old retired fart I think it is my duty to stay away on weekends or other busy times unless absolutely necessary. Let the working man shop w/out me being in the way. Costco online is teasing me with a new computer. my desktop is a 10 yr old windows 7 and it's acting up a bit. I hate learning new things and windows 10 scares me a little although I've heard it can be set up to mimic win 7.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I went on Saturday to get interior doors for my house. Normally $170 a piece, but they had a $70 rebate on them So that will pay for almost all my wall insulation when the rebate comes in.

Side note, this was my first trip to Menards as there isn't one close to me, and wow are their prices cheap. The insulation bats for my walls are less than half the price of home depot.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I went on Saturday to get interior doors for my house. Normally $170 a piece, but they had a $70 rebate on them So that will pay for almost all my wall insulation when the rebate comes in.

Side note, this was my first trip to Menards as there isn't one close to me, and wow are their prices cheap. The insulation bats for my walls are less than half the price of home depot.
    I haz sads for you. :(

Top Bottom