Lafayette Gun and Knife Show
    December 1st 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    December 2nd 9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds
    1010 Teal Rd
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Guns, knives, clips & magazines, military surplus, holsters and concealment products,
    and MORE

cmann250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2018
    Land of 300bu corn
    Be there!

Have a gently used gen 4 Glock 17 and a 18" AR to get rid of. PM me for details.

I tried to peddle an AR last time and it was a colossal waste of time. Good luck. The market is in the tank.

I’ll be there before the stink rolls in Saturday morning. I’ll be trying to trade some reloading supplies. Specifically in need of large pistol primers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I tried to peddle an AR last time and it was a colossal waste of time. Good luck. The market is in the tank.

I’ll be there before the stink rolls in Saturday morning. I’ll be trying to trade some reloading supplies. Specifically in need of large pistol primers.

I am sure Skyler Biddle, Freedom Reloads and Arms, will be there and will have LPP. Not for sure if he is looking for trades, but his prices are good.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's in the tank. Just took 800 for another one I had 2K in. I traded a John Deer that I had 2100 in during the panic for the one I have left. Be lucky to get 700 for it now.

Probably be better to get it up on the bench and part it out. Pitch whatever doesn't sell and move on.

455 Beretta

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    WLaf
    I’m going just to “window shop”. I haven’t been to a gun show in about 10 years!

Would it be worthwhile to take a basic $500’ish AR to the show to try to trade for an AK? Or waste of time these days?

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Waste of time and AK's have gone up considerably. Cost you on your end to do a deal if you did find someone.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    If you walk in and go left there was a bearded dude and his son with a lot of pistols for sale. His son was running the background checks and bagging the money.

Anyone know who they are and contact info. Would like to buy from them again and want to make sure they got what I want before wasting the day driving.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    If you walk in and go left there was a bearded dude and his son with a lot of pistols for sale. His son was running the background checks and bagging the money.

Anyone know who they are and contact info. Would like to buy from them again and want to make sure they got what I want before wasting the day driving.
    That is Darkside Armory, Drakkule on Ingo. They will be at the Lafayette show this weekend.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    That is Darkside Armory, Drakkule on Ingo. They will be at the Lafayette show this weekend.

Yes! That's the guy. Thank you for that. Will give him a call tomorrow. I see he will be at Crown Point too. He treated me fairly on a trade and would like to continue biz.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Yes.....I'll be there with a few blades! :rockwoot:

ADV Tactical
    Benchmade
    Becker
    Bradford
    Chris Reeve
    CRKT
    ESEE
    Hinderer
    KaBar
    Kershaw
    Medford
    Spyderco
    Strider
    Zero Tolerance
    Fox
    Heretic
    Microtech
    Protech
    Customs.......... & much more

Last edited:

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I've never been to Lafayette Gun Show before. Is it a very big show? Approx. how many dealers are usually there?
    Around 50 different vendors, 250 tables. We have a few vendors this weekend that haven't been to Lafayette in awhile, slightly larger than normal for this show. Good variety of products.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Busy and the money is flowing. Sold my pistol and bought another. Wasn't there 20min and headed for home.

Top Bottom