• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The description of the episode says why an assault weapons ban wouldn't work, and how the NRA has twisted the 2nd Amendment.

Should be interesting.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The description of the episode says why an assault weapons ban wouldn't work, and how the NRA has twisted the 2nd Amendment.

Should be interesting.
    Based on that teaser, $5 says its a train wreck, :poop:show, what have you.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Yes.
    Aren't most of his episodes basically expounding the left's views?
    Yup. As you might imagine his argument is that the electoral college is out dated, and does not give equal representation - but forgets to mention that's the whole point of it. The immigration one argued that the wall should not be built because it will not solve illegal immigration 100%.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I couldnt believe what I was hearing. I had never seen that show before and dont know how the TV in the background got on that channel last night but when I heard guns I perked up. The first time I had ever heard facts on TV about guns except for fox commentators.
    He was good all the way up to the point where he said the founding fathers never Intended citizens having arms.
    Then it all started going to hell

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I couldnt believe what I was hearing. I had never seen that show before and dont know how the TV in the background got on that channel last night but when I heard guns I perked up. The first time I had ever heard facts on TV about guns except for fox commentators.
    He was good all the way up to the point where he said the founding fathers never Intended citizens having arms.
    Then it all started going to hell

Well, he's a liberal. He can't help it.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I mean his attacks on the NRA weren't unwarranted. I think it's time for some house cleaning in our lobbying organization anyway. They spearheaded the charge to get bump stocks banned, they don't support constitutional carry (maybe because they are making money from classes in states that require NRA classes to carry like tx). He wasn't anti 2a, more anti nra, and heavy in racial disparities. Called out Republicans who pushed for gun control (again something that needs pointed out and a wake up call for all of us to stay on top of our elected officials.) How many repubs had "I support the 2nd and believe that hunting is blah blah blah..." All of the senatorial candidates in Indiana mentioned hunting on their website under gun control and 2a, when hunting isn't even an issue addressed by the 2a. I thought it was actually a good wake up call for both sides and specifically stated that gun control doesn't work.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Here is the clip that I have seen;

NSFW - language warning
    [video=youtube;2Fpk6P4kOqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fpk6P4kOqE[/video]

I will happily admit that this was a more balanced piece than I expected, and discussed gun rights as civil rights and how they affect minorities. There were the typical lazy swipes at the NRA, and they tried to argue that firing a warning shot should be covered by Stand Your Ground laws.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I didn't watch it but saw some people saying he was about 70% okay on what he said. I'll try to catch it sometime soon as a re-run just because I'm curious about the talking points. I'm sure it will be brought up in conversation around me at some point, so if there are things I need to refute I'd like to be ready for that.

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Some of the episodes are entertaining. He does provide backup references to his "facts" that you can check and challenge, at least.
    This episode seemed to focus more on racism than guns.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    At least somebody is calling out how racist gun control is and how full of **** woke progressive white people are for supporting gun control and then acting like they're on the black folks' side.

Of course, where the discussion always seems to fall short is in the conclusion of what should be done about it. The conclusion is rarely "improve gun rights for everyone, including black people, thus bringing us all up to a greater level of liberty". The conclusion is "roll back gun rights for everyone until we are all equal in having no gun rights".

Top Bottom