• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Ladies and gentlemen,
    I am looking for a basic handgun carry class for my 24 year old daughter. She lives in the Danville, Indiana area.

Looking for a basic do's and don'ts, legal responsibilities of carrying type of class.

She grew up around firearms, shooting and hunting. She did several years of 4H Shooting Sports and has been through the Hunter Education Course. She has never carried a handgun for self defense.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Women's input would be awesome too. This is my daughter. I want her to get competent instruction but no over zealous, macho, tacticool range heroes.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Message Coach or I can answer questions if you want to PM me. The 101 class at Parabellum is what you are looking for. I assist him with the class but I can answer any questions you might have or give you direction on gear needed or what we cover.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    My wife and I went to coach when we first got into guns great guy, and planning on him also doing training with our daughter.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I've done a class at Parabellum, and done the 9mm smorgasbord at Parabellum. The class was co-ed, and about half women when I took it in 2016. It was a great class. I can't recommend classes at Parabellum highly enough.

Top Bottom