Get your buddy off the fence and in it. 300 delivered for a reliable AR15? Yes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    How many of us have that one friend who owns the one or two guns but won't spend money for something they might shoot once a year because.... <reasons>... long drive to outdoor range, too cold, no time... ?

I'm telling you, you get them into it, it's like potato chips. Next thing you know they are calling their congress critters and the buying ammo by the pallet.

$259 for everything but a stripped lower and they in the game. Wait out the next $40~ delivered PSA lower sale and they have a complete rifle for 300 bucks.

Cadillac? Nope but these are reliable, decent guns and with the cheap ammo and blasting most entry level guys are doing, a 2-2.5 MOA gun is more than enough. Once they get the bug, they don't feel too bad about buying a fancier one and this makes a nice backup.

"Common use" is a big deal right now in the courts and it's cold outside, find them good homes. Let's get an AR in every law abiding citizens home as soon as possible.

http://bit.ly/m4freedom

:ingo:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    JMJ, you had to post that, didn't you?

"And on the twelfth day of Christmas, I was broke..." :laugh:

EDIT: And for anyone who wants to ***** about it being gray, suck it up. You can use RIT dye or rattle can this mofo any color you want.

Also, if you don't know how to assemble it, someone here will help. Videos galore on YouTube and ****s tons of real world experience on this board.

DO IT!!!

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Dang it, and tomorrow's payday. I don't even like the AR platform, but I feel like I should have one because of the people that don't want us to have them.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Sad....I just took 800 for a gun I had spent twice that in and have another I want to get rid of. I have never lost money on a firearm before this. I'm not happy about this junk flooded market. Wow is it in the crapper.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    It is strange to me the only gun on the market that you can just write AR in the for sale description and it actually sells..... yes there are ar buffs... and people that demand a little more info. But for some reason people just buy them and brand / parts dont matter like other firearms

this is just what I notice on armslist etc the ague descriptions are normally ars

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It's subliminal messages from the left making people buy.
    NSFW
    [video=youtube_share;aent-o3n5-Y]https://youtu.be/aent-o3n5-Y[/video]

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    PSA middy kits are so cheap right now that I just want to have a rack of them in the garage. Hand them out to kids on Halloween. At this point how do you justify not having one? Or three?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ooof. And it includes the BCG.

I've got a PSA budget AR already - its as reliable (if not as smoking hot) as my LMT. But, I know a guy that fits into that OP category or "Well, I don't really need one yet...."

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Looked at this and then opened the drawer where my empty lowers sit. Hmm, have three. One is for a pistol build. That leaves two. Have a middy upper sitting in the closet. That leaves one.

Now I do not have a spare lower just sitting around.

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I just got a new truck gun.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    How do these PSA uppers run with steel cased ammo? I've got a hip deep stack of cases of Wolf .223 that I bought cheap for blasting through my M16 and HK33/53. I also happen to have a couple of stripped billet lowers I picked up cheap from a small manufacturer in Southern Indiana that got flooded out the other year (the lowers were fine, stack on shelves, but their shop got trashed and they were clearing everything out).

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Last edited:

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana

I have a spare Aero lower that needs to be used. Trying to decide between the pistol or carbine kit.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Sad....I just took 800 for a gun I had spent twice that in and have another I want to get rid of. I have never lost money on a firearm before this. I'm not happy about this junk flooded market. Wow is it in the crapper.

If it's junk, but it works, maybe it's not junk.

There is nothing that I want to do with an AR that I can't get done with my $489 Smith & Wesson M&P Sport II.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    It amazes me how much the pendulum swings regarding quality around here. There is such a huge gambit on here of "brand X is cheap crap" to "brand X is just fine" to even "brand X is reliable". Five minutes later I find the "BCM/LMT/DD or nothing" comments.

EDIT: While I'm 'complaining' (I already know that some will see my comment this way) I'd like to know why the "frankenrifle" is so commonly disregarded as low-end junk even though some of them are built specifically because the builder wanted high-quality parts that a factory rifle doesn't come with? What's the difference in hand-selecting and assembling a $2300 rifle vs. spending $1800 on a factory gun and another $250-$300 on upgrades?

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It amazes me how much the pendulum swings regarding quality around here. There is such a huge gambit on here of "brand X is cheap crap" to "brand X is just fine" to even "brand X is reliable". Five minutes later I find the "BCM/LMT/DD or nothing" comments.

Welcome to INGO. ;)

Top Bottom