• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Bwen a long time since I was in Billy's place......last time I was in there, couple years ago, no big scary Shepard, he mentioned the dog had died.......I am really surprised that this (or an attempt) hasn't happened sooner/more often, giving the location of his shop.
    I was never overly impressed with his selections or prices, but I never like to see this kind of story.....at one time, I thought the business was up for sale.....

Let's hope Fort Waynes finest grab these guys

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Man them guy’s were just turning their lives around.
    One just had enrolled in a Community College for courses in cosmetology.
    One had just started a job as a entrepreneur in firearms collecting.

BobG23

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2016
    KFWA
    The news said the K9 followed a track to the street to the South. I was hoping it was a blood trail.

mike4sigs

Master
    Rating - 94.4%
    34   2   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Southern Adams County
    like i said in my first post it has been along time since i had been in there. but i was thinking he did usually have something holstered .
    And we were talking at work Friday and somebody thought the owner had a son on the FWPD ?

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    like i said in my first post it has been along time since i had been in there. but i was thinking he did usually have something holstered .
    And we were talking at work Friday and somebody thought the owner had a son on the FWPD ?

The shop is about two miles from my house. Used to be squad cars there all the time but that all stopped at once. May have been an internal Memo from fwpd. I quit going in there when the sign was posted about no loaded firearms on the front door.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    I have only been there once years ago while waiting on my brothers flight to come in. Shop seemed kind of cluttered and the dog may have been a little intimidating in that small space.

Wish they would throw the book at those who use firearms in crimes and burn repeat offenders.

Top Bottom