reloadingsupplies, ammo, and much more!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Not a terrible show. I picked up Hubbard late yesterday morning and we went. Santa was all suited up and selling ammo like hotcakes. There was a deli stand. That was different. It was worth the drive to get out of the house, anyway.

Stopped for burgers at Frickers on the way out, and capped the afternoon off with a little cheese from the amish wal mart at Fountain City. Not a bad day!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    What were they asking for the Sig P365? I'm starting to see them south of $499.

Lots of stuff was higher than it should have been. They ranged from $539 to $599.

It's a reasonably small show so it's not hard to look at every gun in the building. I saw gen 1 Shields range from $329 to $449. :abused: Things might have been better yesterday, don't know. There wasn't as many shotguns as we were hoping for. A couple months ago I got the chance to shoot some hand thrown clays at my wife's cousins. We just used their Mossberg 500 28". Pretty normal stuff...but I had never done it before. We had a blast. My shotgun is the 18" 590 and isn't set up for fun. I was hoping to see more than their was. I saw a nice Winchester 1200, several 870's, and a nice 1100 20 gauge. I was hoping to check out a 500 youth 12 gauge 24". Nope. I didn't even see the standard 500 28" that Wal-mart sells for $239.

We're planning on the next Indy 1500 if the weather is decent. I know I'll find something there.

GBolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    "Santa was all suited up and selling ammo like hotcakes."

Santa was there, but with overpriced ammo. I didn't see anything there I couldn't find elsewhere for much less.
    Seems like half the show was crafts / garage sale items.

Top Bottom