Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

When is Wayne LaPierre gonna get fired? Obviously he thinks too much of himself to step down for the good of the NRA. Everyday they are losing more and more support from big names in the firearms community. At this point the only ones I imagine that want to see him stay are either making money with him under the table, or people who are oblivious to what is happening and the scandals he is behind.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

When it came to draining the NRA swamp... I wasn't expecting to lose Dana/Noir/et al instead of the actual ****ty people.
    Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hookeye View Post
    Dem debate............at least one claimed the NRA on the ropes and can be taken down.
    Makes one wonder if this is the good time to be bailing on the NRA and talking about our only real defense against the anti-gun libs?

If the enemy knows anything, they know how to exploit weakness. Are we happy to be feeding them?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

Multiple NRATV sources tell Stephen Gutowski the staff was informed today they were being placed on a sort of unpaid leave. They won't receive pay or severance at this point and their insurance has been canceled. They were given 21 days to sign an NDA in order to reactivate their insurance.
    Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    When it came to draining the NRA swamp... I wasn't expecting to lose Dana/Noir/et al instead of the actual ****ty people.
    Also many many others.

Looks like wayne lapierre is gonna pilot this ship into the reef, NRA be damned. They need to toss his ass out before their isnt anymore NRA
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Also many many others.

Looks like wayne lapierre is gonna pilot this ship into the reef, NRA be damned. They need to toss his ass out before their isnt anymore NRA
    Severalhere would love the NRA to crash the reef. NDAís sounds like Wayne is in cover mode?

Plinker

User Info Menu

The NRA seems like it had changed from years previous, and are just getting stubborn. In my opinion, I am not sure they are rowing in the right direction and that all their oar's are actually in the water working together!

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

Guy Relford, our "Gun Guy" spoke on the NRA, NRA TV and etc. on his Saturday show. Podcast is here to download...

https://www.wibc.com/the-gun-guy
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...

User Info Menu

Ackerman has given Gutowski a statement on today's announcement that NRATV staff would be put on unpaid leave. They don't address that or the agreement they asked them to sign. They do say the NRA owes them money, though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Also many many others.

Unfortunately the board has no real power to toss his ass out.

Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast