Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Beretta loses to Adcor Defense

This seems like a pretty big deal. Sounds like Beretta behaved very badly. What do our resident INGO lawyers think about this?

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/12/adc...#axzz5ZZJp816V
    "2016: The year that hackers became more trusted than government or reporters."

User Info Menu

I'll be curious to see how this all sorts out in the end. Does the court force Beretta to not use the improvements or will they pay the 20 mil and just move on. After legal fees and expenses come out of the 20 mil, what's left?
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    I'll be curious to see how this all sorts out in the end. Does the court force Beretta to not use the improvements or will they pay the 20 mil and just move on. After legal fees and expenses come out of the 20 mil, what's left?
    You would think that they would be stopped in using the stolen Tech.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Interesting.

An award of that much means it'll probably get appealed, or settled for less than that. Adcor would do well to get a royalty, plus damages.

In a big, complicated trial, there are almost always things that can be appealed.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Expert

User Info Menu

That looks like a press release from the plaintiffs lawyers. While he verdict report is correct I would take with a grain of salt the conclusions and slant portrayed. IOWs it's an advertisement for more business.