Noblesville

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Cool.

Get on Brownell's list, look at their prices, and see if they aren't kicking Larry's tail at the moment.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I ordered late Monday night. Mine will be here tomorrow. I bought some .327 Fed Mag ammo and a few other things. Saved $16 on shipping.

Fallschirmjaeger. I checked the ammo price and it was the same. The speedloaders were on sale at Midway a few bucks cheaper than Brownells.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I ordered late Monday night. Mine will be here tomorrow. I bought some .327 Fed Mag ammo and a few other things. Saved $16 on shipping.

Fallschirmjaeger. I checked the ammo price and it was the same. The speedloaders were on sale at Midway a few bucks cheaper than Brownells.

The difference is usually Brownell's coupons on top of free shipping. That said, I'm glad Midway is following suit on bringing down shipped prices.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Just a bit of personal rant on midway. Just happened today. I was ordering a Uncle Mikes product and knew the size (16) i needed but midways site doesnt go by size but by frame size and barrel length. So just to be sure, I went to "chat" to ask/verify. The rep said sorry they had no way of telling me and I should call uncle mikes and then come back and order. I used another option. Went to amazon, ordered by SIZE, and still got free shipping!
    I like midway but they need to shore up customer service if they want to compete. Oh, and it was 5 dollars cheaper on amazon.

Top Bottom