Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

Large cat kills two donkeys in Harrison County

Two donkeys were killed in a fenced pen. The cat went over a 5ft fence to access the animals. It is sloppy wet down here and there were several paw prints that were the size of the palm of a mans hand.

Sorry, but the local paper in this metropolis only comes out every Wednesday. So, take it for what it is worth...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

We can't really blame the cat for taking out a couple asses.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Expert

User Info Menu

How do we get him to Washington?

User Info Menu

Trump does appear to like some good pu**y.

(Of all the things that could've gotten me banned over the years....)
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

All jokes ass-ide, if this is true, it's kind of a big deal. Seems the DNR doesn't believe we have cougars of the 4 legged variety in the state

Shooter

User Info Menu

I believe IDNR as of now does not track predator cats in indiana because their numbers are currently to small.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woodsie57 View Post
    All jokes ass-ide, if this is true, it's kind of a big deal. Seems the DNR doesn't believe we have cougars of the 4 legged variety in the state
    This far south they can always blame it on Kentucky...

Expert

User Info Menu

An Indiana DNR officer calls a Kentucky DNR officer and says, "Hey, we have one of your coyotes over here, come get 'em."

The Ky DNR says, "sure, I'll be on my way." But while getting dressed he wonders why they can tell the coyote is from Ky?

So he calls the In guy back and asks, "What makes you think this coyote is from Kentucky?"

To this the In DNR replies, "well, he has already chewed off three legs and he is still in the trap..."

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by woodsie57 View Post
    I've seen video of a bobcat taking down a deer. Wrapped around the deers neck, and choked it out till the deer went down. And their paws are pretty big for their size. Would look bigger in wet mud.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo59 View Post
    Two donkeys were killed in a fenced pen. The cat went over a 5ft fence to access the animals. It is sloppy wet down here and there were several paw prints that were the size of the palm of a mans hand.

Sorry, but the local paper in this metropolis only comes out every Wednesday. So, take it for what it is worth...
    Palmyra? Ramsey? Corydon? New Salisbury?

INGOer #25,448

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast