• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Straight Shooter Enterprises will have a gun and knife show this weekend, January 5th and 6th, at the New Albany National Guard Armory, 2909 Grantline Road, across from the Walmart.

Please note this change of venue! It's not at the 4-H anymore!

Saturday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Sunday, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Admission $6, 12 and under free
    Free parking.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    To me it was a good show. There was a lot of interesting stuff to see. A guy from Louisville was there with a break down Jap parachute rifle. It was hard not to bring that home with me.

I did get a nice High Standard Model HB. There were only 2,200 of those made back in 1940-41. Those are the kind you always look for but seldom find. Now I need another.

I tempted Mauser Mike a little but couldn't get him to bite. Gotta find something he wants so he doesn't loose faith in me...

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    It was a good show. Hanging out with Mike was the highlight as usual. I did end up with an Unissued Polish M44 for a fair price. I was lusting for the Early M1A at one table, but not at that price.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I went...The first show I've attended in a couple of years...Bought a junky Snider Enfield converted to 12 gauge with dozens of repairs that probably saw native use...Picked up the Mrs a little engraved Spanish 25 acp.....

Dwe0Me5W0AEX98K.jpg

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I went...The first show I've attended in a couple of years...Bought a junky Snider Enfield converted to 12 gauge with dozens of repairs that probably saw native use...Picked up the Mrs a little engraved Spanish 25 acp.....

Dwe0Me5W0AEX98K.jpg
    The first handgun I ever owned was a Star nickel plated .25 ACP. I bought it from a Army staff sergeant for $25.00. It never failed to go bang and was a comfort to my young wife when I was gone from home (a lot as it turned out). She wasn't afraid to bring it to bear when the occasion arose.

Top Bottom