• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I wanted something to secure my (and my partner's) gun and shooting sticks. Looking online, I couldn't find something that would allow quick access, and everything is ridiculously expensive. I had some excess steel, and I found some "clamps" on Amazon. So, for less than $20, I made my own.

5e9tmf.jpg

It is secured to a cross brace that I installed. I can install and remove it quickly.

2e1c3u1.jpg

A little paint, and it's done.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I think you're misunderstanding the concept. This is for when we are hunting. When we aren't hunting, the guns are in our safes at home.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I’d venture to say there’s a pretty good market for that. Just have to make sure you include “tactical” in the name.

Looks great!

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I wanted something to secure my (and my partner's) gun and shooting sticks. Looking online, I couldn't find something that would allow quick access, and everything is ridiculously expensive. I had some excess steel, and I found some "clamps" on Amazon. So, for less than $20, I made my own.

5e9tmf.jpg

It is secured to a cross brace that I installed. I can install and remove it quickly.

2e1c3u1.jpg

A little paint, and it's done.

That's kinda cool.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Cool design. I’ve been thinking about making something like that from 80/20 T-slot channel for my minivan. Nothing like a tactical minivan!

www.8020.net

A great Indiana company based in Columbia City. I’ve made a lot of stuff using their extrusions and hardware, mainly because I never learned to weld beyond some introductory stuff in college.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Cool design. I’ve been thinking about making something like that from 80/20 T-slot channel for my minivan. Nothing like a tactical minivan!

www.8020.net

A great Indiana company based in Columbia City. I’ve made a lot of stuff using their extrusions and hardware, mainly because I never learned to weld beyond some introductory stuff in college.

I just finished doing a bunch of metal fabrication in an Anderson Plastic Injection plant the last two months, And that stuff and boxes of fittings were everywhere.

Blakec221

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2019
    Rockville
    I’ve been looking to do the same in my truck for a couple years but have never got around to it. I was thinking just some clamps mounted on the bottom of the seat so it could be folded down easily.

Looks good man I like it!

Top Bottom