• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Anyone else had this experience? The site said they had the gun in stock, now they are telling me it is "on order". Total time so far 10 days, and the email reply is vague and off putting. ??

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I ordered from them once and only once. The site said it was in stock, Paid then they told me it was on order. When I called there and talked to staff I was told that because I ordered on the weekend that the computer system doesnt keep track of their inventory. So I canceled the order and purchased somewhere else.

mergatroid

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2018
    INDIANAPOLIS
    The site said it was in stock, Paid then they told me it was on order. When I called there and talked to staff I was told that because I ordered on the weekend that the computer system doesnt keep track of their inventory.

Is there an echo in here? Golly.

Well the sight said they had 25 in stock, so I know they are 1) Slow on the ship OR 2) Lied on the web site. But they did not experience a run on Ruger 10/22's over the weekend.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Maybe I got lucky, but I've bought two long guns from them and had no problems. One was just two months ago. The other was perhaps 2-3 years ago. Both were shipped quickly to my local FFL.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I wonder if they even keep a lot of things in stock. They probably tie their "inventory" with a distributor so if someone buys something from them, either the distributor ships it to Tombstone then they ship it to your FFL, or the distributor drop ships directly to your FFL

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I wonder if they even keep a lot of things in stock. They probably tie their "inventory" with a distributor so if someone buys something from them, either the distributor ships it to Tombstone then they ship it to your FFL, or the distributor drop ships directly to your FFL

This seems to be what a lot of online retailers are doing nowadays. I did a transfer for a buddy the other day from sportsman's outdoor super store and the box it came was still marked from zanders. It took about 10 days to arrive as well.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Bought a shotgun online Monday at 9pm from Buds Guns. They had it to my FFL this morning at 10:30AM via Fed Ex (Wednesday). It's in my gun cabinet now less than 48 hours later. Some places are faster than others.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Bought a shotgun online Monday at 9pm from Buds Guns. They had it to my FFL this morning at 10:30AM via Fed Ex (Wednesday). It's in my gun cabinet now less than 48 hours later. Some places are faster than others.

Depends on location too, if you're in Kentucky, Illinois, and most of Michigan or Ohio and ship to Indiana, UPS or fedex will have it to you next day

Top Bottom