• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wyatt Earp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2014
    Franklin
    Hey INGO! I am raffling off a new Remington 700 ADL with scope, with the proceeds going to help offset the cost of my scouts summer camps. Tickets are $20 each and are available at Beech Grove Firearms at 3020 Emerson Ave, Beech Grove IN. The rifle will be special ordered for the winner in their choice of 243 Win, 308 Win, 270 Win, or 30-06 Sp. Caliber choice is subject to availability. The winner must be 18 years old or older, and all state and federal laws apply. The rifle will be transferred by Beech Grove Firearms at their shop on Emerson Ave. If more than 200 tickets are sold then an additional firearm will be given away, but what kind will be a surprise!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).jpg
      Screenshot (3).jpg
      44.2 KB · Views: 22

Wyatt Earp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2014
    Franklin
    I forgot to mention the winner will be drawn May 1, 2019. Contact me if you or your business would like to partner with us to help sell tickets. The more we sell the more camps and functions the scouts can participate in!

Wyatt Earp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2014
    Franklin
    To commemorate the Wicked Witch of the West Dianne Feinstein's newest "Assault Weapons" ban, the purchaser of a random ticket between 101 and 200 will win a new stripped lower receiver from BCI Defense, a local company based out of Bremen, Indiana. That block of tickets is available exclusively at Beech Grove Firearms. I can't think of a better way to **** the old hag off than to give one of you a brand new lower to build your next "EVIL BLACK RIFLE"!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom