Buds Guns Lifetime Warranty - Anyone ever used it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Recently bought a couple rifles from Buds, and at checkout had the choice to purchase Lifetime Warranty for about $20 per rifle. It states that it will pay shipping if you have to send firearm to manufacturer after manufacturer's warranty period, and will replace firearm if it can't be fixed, or pay to have it fixed if after manufacturer's warranty is up. Has anybody ever used Bud's warranty?

osbornk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Marion, Va
    I recently purchased a handgun from Buds and I think the lifetime warranty was $12. Will probably never need it. The gun I bought from Gallery of Guns included a lifetime warranty.

CENTURIATOR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2018
    Saint Louis
    I think it is a waste of money, but you never know. Most reputable firearms warrant their products for reasonable amounts of time. Personally, I would not pay for it, but the whole point of insurance is to mitigate risk, and only you can determine what your comfort level is. I can see insuring vehicles and other high-ticket items, but a firearm? You might want to take a pass on it. I've bought dozens of firearms from Buds, but never pay extra for insurance.

Top Bottom