• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Atkinsons, 545 Christy Dr. greenwood. Just south off county line rd, off airport rd. Nice shop, Sean , the owner, is a very pleasant guy. Nice selection and he is an Aliengear dealer. His prices are better than ordering directly from Aliengear. To boot he is an Indianapolis firefighter. Hard to find a shop that’s takes time to give friendly service.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I went by his place a couple of months ago and agree with the OP. Nice place and Sean seemed like a nice guy. The store hadn't been open long when I visited, but he was starting to get some decent inventory and the store looked nice. I talked to Sean and his buddy who were both there for a pretty long time. Felt bad I didn't have the $$ to buy anything, but I'll definitely be back at some point.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I ordered the aliengear expansion pack for my wife as well as a spare shell for me edc. This way I can use some of her pack. As I mentioned earlier, cheaper than directly from aliengear and I'm supporting a local guy. Might have walked out with s gun, but trying to trim down the 40 plus I have

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    The wife and I stopped by today while out running errands. Going to have to stop taking her with me to gun shops. Had to buy an additional mag for her Sig. The Sig was an impulse purchase the last time I took her to a gun shop. Sean was not out fighting fires today and we must have spent an hour and a half chatting. Sean, we will be back and it was a great pleasure meeting you today. Wish you the best of success in this new venture.

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    The wife and I stopped by today while out running errands. Going to have to stop taking her with me to gun shops. Had to buy an additional mag for her Sig. The Sig was an impulse purchase the last time I took her to a gun shop. Sean was not out fighting fires today and we must have spent an hour and a half chatting. Sean, we will be back and it was a great pleasure meeting you today. Wish you the best of success in this new venture.

It was my pleasure meeting you and your wife today! Thank you for stopping in today, we will look forward to seeing you and your wife back for your future firearm needs! Atkinson Firearms

jstrahl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 22, 2009
    Franklin
    I stopped by on Friday and it's a very nice store. I talked to Sean, the owner, for a bit and he's a great guy. He didn't have what I was looking for, a Sig P229 Legion SAO, but he was able to order it for me. It ended up be $100 less than the other shop down the street and it arrived in just a couple of days. I'll definitely be back again.

Top Bottom