Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Ark

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoManAaron View Post
    The estate has to make its way through probate, but once that is done, it is my understanding that the store will re-open at least for a while. No idea how long the probate process will take. There has been talk that if the store stays open long-term, that the main items that will be reordered will be reloading supplies, ammunition, and ammo cans since those items are harder to get locally/expensive to ship and there is an established customer base that depends on Traildust for those supplies. There is also a tremendous amount and variety of back-stock surplus items, far more than could put out on display, so even as the displayed inventory is sold off you can expect to see some different items come out for sale. It'll be worth stopping in every few weeks just to see what's new.
    I sure hope it works out. They're my go-to local powder source.

User Info Menu

Damn, that's too bad... his shop was a favorite of mine to buy obscure obsolete ammo for my old milsurp rifles, and he seemed like a decent fellow. I was actually just there early last month (for the first time in years) to browse his stock, and saw him conversing with a few other patrons; must have been no more than a week or two before he passed. A bit surreal. Hope the shop can re-open in the long term.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I lived in Bloomington about 7 years ago I used to love that place... sad to here

Plinker

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this, I haven't been down there for a few years, but I enjoyed going with my dad.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hkindiana View Post
    By the way, Nyle HATED it when people called him "Niles"

This
    Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's
    Do kids still play Cops and Robbers, or are they just taught both are equally bad and given a participation ribbon after a rousing game of scoreless Everyone's a Winner Ball?

NRA Life Member/Basenji Dad

Ark

User Info Menu

Most recent scuttlebutt I heard was that the inventory was either going to be sold at private auction, or liquidated in a temporary opening sometime in May or June. The store is not going to resume regular business.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4