Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Owner of “trail dust” in Bloomington dies

Sadly last night many of us lost a friend. Niles ran the trail dust army navy store in Bloomington for last couple of decades. A great place to find unique and hard to find surplus items and good conversation. Not sure what the future holds for the business but let’s send prayers for the family and friends in their time of mourning.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Dang, that's too bad. I spent many hard earned dollars there. The only place to get reloading supplies around B-town and a pretty good one at that.

User Info Menu

Wow. Wouldn't have known if I hadn't seen this. I'm not a regular but I stop for odds-and-ends.
    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

Geek in Paradise!

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about this.
    Thanks for posting.

User Info Menu

I'm sorry to hear this too. I always wanted to visit, but never made it down there.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Oh no, I was just in there a month ago.

I'll miss him and the source of local reloading supplies. The gent had primers back when others didn't.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

I was in B-town on Monday visiting a friend and he took me to that place. Pretty neat joint. Sad to hear of the owner's passing.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

Very sad. That gentlemen helped get me through the lean times on reloading supplies and factory ammo during the big panic, and he did it without gouging. I had a lot of respect for him.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by maxipum View Post
    Sadly last night many of us lost a friend. Niles ran the trail dust army navy store in Bloomington for last couple of decades. A great place to find unique and hard to find surplus items and good conversation. Not sure what the future holds for the business but let’s send prayers for the family and friends in their time of mourning.
    he was a good guy. I hate to hear this. Thanks for letting us know.
    I always liked it when we went to hang out in there. My youngest son liked to talk to him. Prayers for the family...

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear this. I shopped there occasionally. He was always helpful. A really nice guy. Prayers for the family.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast