Crown Point Gun and Knife Show
    Jan. 26th 9 AM-5 PM CST
    Jan. 27th 9 AM-3 PM CST
    Lake County Fairgrounds
    889 S. Court St.
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Guns, knives, ammunition, clips & magazines, military surplus, holsters and concealment products, and MORE

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Looks like it will be another full show, we have very few tables still available. One firearms dealer just booked 20 tables! He said he will have about 10 tables of handguns and 10 tables of long guns.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Is the show still going on as scheduled? I only ask due to the weather/road conditions in the area.

It was busy when me and my daughter were there. Pretty good crowd i thought. Picked up some powder and brass and got the daughter a new reflex sight for her 10/22 from Osprey Global. Roads were fine, especially in Crown Point

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Is the show still going on as scheduled? I only ask due to the weather/road conditions in the area.
    If there is one thing that Lake County is good at, its keeping the roads clear. The only time the roads are even a little bit bad is during a snowstorm but once it stops snowing, they clear them off fast.

Mike Elzinga

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    NWI
    I lived my entire life in Lake County and never found that to be true. I was shocked how much the roads changed between 10pm friday and 8 am saturday though. We walked through the show and even found a couple things to bring home with me.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I lived my entire life in Lake County and never found that to be true. I was shocked how much the roads changed between 10pm friday and 8 am saturday though. We walked through the show and even found a couple things to bring home with me.
    I heard the same thing from a Lake County Deputy last weekend. I'm basing my observations from past experience while I'm in town for the show. Maybe the people in charge of snow removal farther south where I'm are so incompetent, it just seems like Lake County does a good job. I know that I'd rather be in Crown Point and get 6-8" than be in Kokomo and get 2"!

Pupp86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    Cedar Lake
    Is there anyway to find contact info on a vendor that was there ?

There was a guy in the south section center that had quite a few tables. Handguns on one side and longuns on the other.

I was interested in something he had and did grab his card but lost it. All I remember was he said he was from Grand Rapids.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Is there anyway to find contact info on a vendor that was there ?

There was a guy in the south section center that had quite a few tables. Handguns on one side and longuns on the other.

I was interested in something he had and did grab his card but lost it. All I remember was he said he was from Grand Rapids.
    I know who you are talking about but I'm not sure what his business name is. I know his first name is Jim. He had 20 tables and took up the entire center row of the south wing.

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    i was there sunday around 9:30, the place looked like a ghost town (spectator wise) ) compared to the last couple shows. i saw several vendors tables that were still covered up

of course i literally walked in the door and my phone rang, my boss is calling me in...
    i was as far north as Mt prospect, and put in 16 hours before i got back home....

i did pick up some bullets for reloading, and a box of federal automatch 22LR for $15

:cheers:

Pupp86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    Cedar Lake
    That’s the guy! If anyone has a contact it would be greatly appreciated. He had a very nice Walther PPK/S I was drooling over and been kicking myself for not getting it

Top Bottom