• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    If anyone is interested, this week is the time to buy lowers at Gander Outdoors in Greenfield. Andersons' are $40 and Aeros' are $60. There is an in store flyer that had a $10 off coupon on your purchase of $20 or more and it does NOT exclude firearms so they allowed it on a lower purchase. Aero for $52.27 OTD, haven't seen any lower prices. Since this post includes Anderson and Gander I put my fire suit on, you know, just in case there is some flame.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I'll definitely have to check this out. The last time I bought lowers they were $51 for Anderson and have had no trouble. If I can get Aero for nearly the same price it would be well worth it.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I just checked my receipt. Regular price on Aero was $69.99, Sale price was $59.99, Club price was $58.79. So membership only saved me $1.20. Without membership it is just $59.99 and the extra $10 off coupon brings it to $49.99 + tax. No shipping or transfer fee !

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The Gander here in Greenfield is great. Prompt service, no BS or 'stories' and a great price on those lowers. Local FFL wants $35 Tricky-Dick fun bucks for transfers and their lowers range anywhere from an Anderson at $80+ on up. They may have changed that recently, but their pricing has kept me away as of late.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I just checked my receipt. Regular price on Aero was $69.99, Sale price was $59.99, Club price was $58.79. So membership only saved me $1.20. Without membership it is just $59.99 and the extra $10 off coupon brings it to $49.99 + tax. No shipping or transfer fee !

I also had another $5 off for being a loyal Good Sam member and got the price down to $46.42 out the door. Did I need another lower? Absolutely not, but this is almost like stealing!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I might need to search my email for a coupon then head out to Greenfield. Aero is my preferred budget lower now. I've built a few uppers & lowers and everything has assembled nicely.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I might need to search my email for a coupon then head out to Greenfield. Aero is my preferred budget lower now. I've built a few uppers & lowers and everything has assembled nicely.

The $10 coupon is in the ads floating around the store. I assume if you just mentioned it at checkout they would give it to you!

Top Bottom