• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    I bought my twin sons each a Del Ton Echo 316M last year for their 17th birthday. I highly recommend the 316M. It's the upgraded model over the 316L. It's extremely accurate and neither one has ever jammed. Would buy another one without hesitation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    OP, you're going to get a lot of uninterested people after their driver license scanning situation...

The Delton gives you an H buffer and a decent BCG out of the box, but for substantially less, I can build a Palmetto Kit, get a nitride barrel for corrosion resistance (as opposed to an unlined, unknown 1:8 barrel). Heck, I built my last Palmetto, complete kit, lower and a UTG Pro rear sight and bought an extra tungsten weight to make my own H buffer for $310 after taxes and transfer.

I've also had to deal with Delton on a canted front sight. Boy was that fun... Dictated to me that it wasn't their issue, call the distributor and don't call them again. I won't touch another Delton unless their 11.5" pistol kits or barrel assemblies come down in price, WAY down (mostly as I wanted an 11.5" with a FSB).

Top Bottom