• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Awesome. I haven't been to Fort Wayne in quite some time but would love to stop in if ever in the area. They have Hornady American Gunner in 6.5 Grendel.

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I have seen their ads also. They had some good prices. I'm hoping it is a go, as we need good stores, and don't want to do all on line. I think we all miss the Gander stores when the were good stores, years back.
    Have a great day.
    Jim

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    There is a Staples that closed there, not sure of the exact address or timing. Info looked legit. Saw a copy of a contractor's bid for some work.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This has to be bad news for Gander. I was in there a week ago and noticed that prices seems to have crept back up. As an example, an HKS wheel gun speed loader was $16 versus $8 on Amazon. Sportsmans Warehouse shows it at $13....

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I visited the one in Lafayette by accident long ago before it closed. Stumbled across it when in the area working. I just wish Sportsman’s Warehouse would take the vacant spot in Greenwood that Gander Mountain left.

Man.... I really miss the old days of Galyans. After I bought my first AR, I would stop in every Friday after work and pick up PMC bronze or Winchester white box for $3.99/20 rounds or 9mm FMJ for $5.99 a box. Damn, I miss those days.

Top Bottom