• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    75 is a lot... Not sure how that will work out given none of the local dealers around here ever have more than 4 or 5 CZ pistols on display at any given point in time.

Cardsfan29315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    New Albany
    Sweet!! CZ is my favorite gun to buy/collect. You can’t beat the quality and value. Gonna have to clear out some room in the safe for a couple of these new ones.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I want a Shadow 2 compact honestly, though a P10 subcompact with one of those new ACRO's would be awesome I think.

I agree. P10s OR would be a nice carry option :yesway:

It appears my P10C white nitride finish is now a collector's piece as it apparently was quietly discontinued by CZ at the end of the year...

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-p-10-c-fde-white-nitride/

Don't feel bad, all of the older models have been discontinued I believe. With the changes that have been made on the newer models, it makes sense.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I agree. P10s OR would be a nice carry option :yesway:

Don't feel bad, all of the older models have been discontinued I believe. With the changes that have been made on the newer models, it makes sense.

Doesn't bother me at all. The only major change from what I can tell on the new SKU's is they did away with the ambi mag release in favor of a reversible one. I have no issues with the ambi one I have. I'm glad I got this one before they discontinued them as I like the look of the FDE/white nitride.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Doesn't bother me at all. The only major change from what I can tell on the new SKU's is they did away with the ambi mag release in favor of a reversible one. I have no issues with the ambi one I have. I'm glad I got this one before they discontinued them as I like the look of the FDE/white nitride.

My understanding is that they changed the mag release and slide release both to be easier to actuate. They also changed the default trigger in a way that decreased the trigger pinch issue. I would really be interested to see if that works for me, as I had to replace both of mine with HBI triggers.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    I wasn't aware of the trigger issue, I figured they swapped the mag release because a lot of people were complaining about it being too hard to press. I've only put a few mags through mine but I didn't find it to be too much of an issue. I won't put any aftermarket internal parts in a carry gun so I'll have to live with the trigger if that becomes an issue I guess.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I wasn't aware of the trigger issue, I figured they swapped the mag release because a lot of people were complaining about it being too hard to press. I've only put a few mags through mine but I didn't find it to be too much of an issue. I won't put any aftermarket internal parts in a carry gun so I'll have to live with the trigger if that becomes an issue I guess.

If you haven't noticed it, it's likely not an issue for you. The trigger on the gun is very good, it's just that myself (and many others) get a trigger pinch after 100 rounds or so. Both of mine had a very stiff mag release and slide stop, but they wore in nicely after 500 rounds or so of shooting. I love my "second edition" P10c and it's been my EDC for about a year now, but I want to try the new P10S OR when it's available. I'd be very happy if the trigger in it doesn't have the trigger pinch and would have no problem leaving it stock if that's the case.

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    I really wish they would bring the P-07 and P-09 to the stateside factory. And then expand to a P-05 subcompact.

But with the compatibility, I'm seriously considering attempting a grip chop on a P-07 to use P-10sc mags... Hmmm. Need a donor.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    I can't wait for these gen 1 p10c to hit the classys sorry cheap.
    Between living in IN and OH, I've seen literally dozens of CZ 75 P-07s (Gen 1 frame bulge issues) listed at higher prices than new because they had "extra features" or are "rare" so I dunno how hopeful I am about that...

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Between living in IN and OH, I've seen literally dozens of CZ 75 P-07s (Gen 1 frame bulge issues) listed at higher prices than new because they had "extra features" or are "rare" so I dunno how hopeful I am about that...

Missed a p10c in the classys by minutes. ..

Top Bottom