• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Boring Old Farts guns stores, which one is your favorite local gun store to hang out and shoot the s%$t? Around here there is Indiucky's Falls City Firearms, and Gold and Guns. Rick knows his stuff, and has a great knowledge of history, and really neat guns and prices. Gold and guns has really good prices, and carries class 3 stuff, that is , well, cool and hell ! Name your BOF store!!

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Boring Old Farts guns stores, which one is your favorite local gun store to hang out and shoot the s%$t? Around here there is Indiucky's Falls City Firearms, and Gold and Guns. Rick knows his stuff, and has a great knowledge of history, and really neat guns and prices. Gold and guns has really good prices, and carries class 3 stuff, that is , well, cool and hell ! Name your BOF store!!

If Indi was just closer than a 2 hour drive........."Sigh"

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    I used to go to CrackShot in Anderson when I was younger and browse and shoot the &^%$ with them back when. They were good guys, havent been there in years since I moved out of Anderson.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    The gun stores here in Morgan County come change like the employee roster at McDonalds, but currently its Badger Creek Firearms in Moorseville. I like going to The Outpost in Brazil but I shoot and have fun with the owners twice a month even if I don't go there regularly.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Hands down the best BOF gunshop in Indiana is McDonalds Guns, east of Marion. Fifteen minutes after Jeff opens the door, 2-3 regulars are there talking guns, politics, hunting, military service, reloading, marksmanship, dogs, retirement, ect. There is always a steady stream of customers, but everyone is polite and the store is never crowded. Wonderful ever changing selection to browse, and really good prices. Both Jeff and his daughter are extremely knowledgeable about guns, and are the friendliest dealers you could meet.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    500 Guns Speedway. He always has something interesting. I know I've spent thousands of dollars in there myself.
    You have got to be kidding me!! I've never been into a more STICK IN THE MUD gun store than this one. HAHA!! then again with this being in THAT area it may just be why the STICK IN THE MUD attitude is so prevalent.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Hands down the best BOF gunshop in Indiana is McDonalds Guns, east of Marion. Fifteen minutes after Jeff opens the door, 2-3 regulars are there talking guns, politics, hunting, military service, reloading, marksmanship, dogs, retirement, ect. There is always a steady stream of customers, but everyone is polite and the store is never crowded. Wonderful ever changing selection to browse, and really good prices. Both Jeff and his daughter are extremely knowledgeable about guns, and are the friendliest dealers you could meet.

Man I have to stop in there. I drive past it nearly every day. Never been. Hear nice things about them lately.

Haven't had a LGS that I called my own since Lengel's in Wabash. That has been maybe 20 years since they closed up. I need to get out more.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    500 Guns Speedway. He always has something interesting. I know I've spent thousands of dollars in there myself.

Joe and Guy are personal friends and have been for years and years and years. I was just in there last week when his furnace was acting the fool.
    Good people. They are both very knowledgeable.

dleak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    floyd county
    Darrel’ Custom Firearms way over in Cayuga is a good place for that ....
    used to frequent there and Pearson Sports in
    Marshall (parke county)
    dont live very close to either anymore tho

Top Bottom