Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

User Info Menu

For what it's worth, I skipped about 40 posts and just wanted to say go for your wife, don't listen to people with a different marriage dynamic or reality than you (nicest way I could talk about those seriously suggesting divorce, I'll leave it there), and find something cool to visit.

Heck, if you dump everything potentially threatening I think it'd be cool to see 1 Police Plaza or the World Trade Center Museum.

I plan to go with the family someday. I don't care for the lack of tools they allow, but I've got to live life anyway.

California is a bit different, not a whole lot there that I can't replicate elsewhere- except my family. But at least you can travel with an unloaded gun and load it at the hotel room/family house

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IronsKeeper View Post
    For what it's worth, I skipped about 40 posts and just wanted to say go for your wife, don't listen to people with a different marriage dynamic or reality than you (nicest way I could talk about those seriously suggesting divorce, I'll leave it there), and find something cool to visit.

Heck, if you dump everything potentially threatening I think it'd be cool to see 1 Police Plaza or the World Trade Center Museum.

I plan to go with the family someday. I don't care for the lack of tools they allow, but I've got to live life anyway.

California is a bit different, not a whole lot there that I can't replicate elsewhere- except my family. But at least you can travel with an unloaded gun and load it at the hotel room/family house

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    This.
    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Proverbs 18:2

User Info Menu

Status report:

I spent the afternoon in Manhattan. I am presently in Queens. I remain alive at this hour.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10