Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Yeah, I have to go lol. I dont do well in crowds as it is due to my profession. And shes wanting to go for the 4th of July and all that jazz. I tried telling her that it looks the same in Muncie and Id hold up a Statue of Liberty toy in front of her for effects lol...she didnt bite. At least I know Im good in Penn., its crazy how we accept their license/permit/whatever you want to call it, but they accept NO ONES! Time to google size and type of bladed object Im allowed to have on my persons......

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Oh, yes, if he must go, he might well be crying!
    ​Thank you
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

JHB
    Plinker

User Info Menu

A knife will get you arrested just as fast as a gun. If they see a pocket clip you are done. A lot of places have metal detectors. You have been warned.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    ​Thank you
    Isn't auto-correct and predictive text just awesome?

User Info Menu

"Is there no legal way for me to carry my firearm?"

LEOSA. Only way.
    All skill is in vain when an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket.

User Info Menu

Let her go.
    There's plenty of fish in the sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

We've gotten complacent because we haven't had any recent terrorist attacks. Besides the fact that they wont allow you to defend yourself, going on a major holiday would be of higher risk.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

Big boy rules. You have to decide. Donít get pulled over, donít consent to search, CONCEAL ALWAYS(that means dress around your edc, and not the other way around), DONíT do stupid things, in stupid places, at stupid hours, with stupid people, and you can go about your day as if nobody knew you were carrying. Intestinal fortitude isnít for everyone, but I myself, know that even if I go to prison for defending my family, it was better than the alternative. Rules, laws, signs, are for the sheep to stand in line for slaughter. IANAL, didnít stay at a Holiday Inn, and donít even play a doctor on TV, I live my life as a pirate asking permission from no one. If Iím caught, it will make national news!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kramer5702 View Post
    Yeah, I have to go lol. I dont do well in crowds as it is due to my profession. And shes wanting to go for the 4th of July and all that jazz. I tried telling her that it looks the same in Muncie and Id hold up a Statue of Liberty toy in front of her for effects lol...she didnt bite. At least I know Im good in Penn., its crazy how we accept their license/permit/whatever you want to call it, but they accept NO ONES! Time to google size and type of bladed object Im allowed to have on my persons......
    Pretty much any blade is illegal in NYC. In theory, you can have a teeny ting knife, in practice, not so much.

User Info Menu

I havenít perused the laws, but in my non lawyerly opinion, I think self defense is illegal in NYC. Apply purple if necessary.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast