Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I have driven into the east coast and met the people. I have a word of advice............"WHY"

Because there is some amazing things to see in NYC...

All these tough men that are afraid to hit the big city...
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Friend and I want to take some classes at the Sig Academy in New Hampshire. We want to drive there, but the restrictions in New York pretty much make it impossible.
    I am a Citizen, not a servant....

Before he was the Man in Black, he was the Airman in Air Force Blue.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post

I see common sense has left the building.

One of the first things you want to do is ride the subway. After an experience with that stench she will be ready to come home. I also recommend you get a course from Tim Larkin on hand to hand self defense (at least know how to do the Trident) and take a cane knowing how to use it. You have time before July to be competent in these two things. A brush up on situational awareness would be good too.
    NRA lifetime; USCCA

User Info Menu

No kidding. Not choosing to go somewhere just because you canít carry is silly. Missing out on a lot of things and cool places.

JHB
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopLoggyDog View Post
    Friend and I want to take some classes at the Sig Academy in New Hampshire. We want to drive there, but the restrictions in New York pretty much make it impossible.
    Driving through the northern part of the state isn't bad I still wouldn't carry any firearms with me. NY and NJ are no place to have firearms in your vehicle. As far as NYC my daughter works in the world trade center and as of last year she told me they have armed guards patrolling the property carrying sub machine guns.

I am an old man not a bad ass like some but I am smart enough to stay out of places wear there is a chance of being a victim.

I was born there so I know better than most what NY is like.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Well we all know this man. I have been there. Not scared. What is all that. I live in a fair sized city and the only thing I am scared of is my spouse and for good reason. As to New York, think about where you are.......a 2A friendly "Gun" forum. That should be all there is. The big apple is concentrated lib Bravo Sierra. The east coast is populated by so many irritable people. Fear is not what I was concerned with. Seriously. Hell I have been to most every major population center on this continent. The bigger they are the less I want to return there.

That is all I was pointing out.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TangoFoxtrot View Post
    Dude, if my wife asked me to go to New York I would file for divorce... I am not even joking!! Shes from Texas (thank our Heavenly Father) but I would tell my wife, I'm staying home and if that's not ok we need to find a divorce attorney. You could not pay me a billion dollars to step foot in that liberal **** hole. I would seriously face execution before going there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto View Post
    No kidding. Not choosing to go somewhere just because you canít carry is silly. Missing out on a lot of things and cool places.
    Not to speak for others, but for me I have no urge to see that sh**hole city. And Ive been to NJ. Nothing worth going back for.

Even if I was LEOSA qualified and could carry, I still wouldnt want to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well we all know this man. I have been there. Not scared. What is all that. I live in a fair sized city and the only thing I am scared of is my spouse and for good reason. As to New York, think about where you are.......a 2A friendly "Gun" forum. That should be all there is. The big apple is concentrated lib Bravo Sierra. The east coast is populated by so many irritable people. Fear is not what I was concerned with. Seriously. Hell I have been to most every major population center on this continent. The bigger they are the less I want to return there.

That is all I was pointing out.
    This. x1,000

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

I've been to Chicago, San Francisco, NYC, NJ, and Boston all on Business, so no gun. Never an issue. There are places one shouldn't be in any city. I was in SF for 5 weeks on a project. Zero issues. As to people, A Holes are everywhere.

Each place has a lot to offer, glad a was able visit and take in the sights, local food scene and of course the beer. I still dream about the cheese pizza in NYC.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast